New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of photos,.... Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted
Say fellas, I seem to be a little lost with the newest Photobucket.

Having not posted any pictures since last fall and apparently since their latest evolution, I don't seem to be able to "Drag and Drop" pictures as instructed.

If I've got the pictures loaded into a file in my "Pictures" location on the computer, I have a Photobucket account and have even created a new file on there for them,.......Now what?

I've tried the right click, copy and paste.....tried the reght click drag and drop,......

I've got some fishing and hunting pictures from this spring as well as the usual whale, seal, landscape shots and thought I should make some kind of positive contribution!

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you have to open the picvture and upload to photobucket, which has been giving me a bunch of grief lately. then click on IMG part on photobucket and it will copy automatically. then just hit control v to copy onto ar. of course i don't know chit about coompoopers.
another note - how's ice out on the river? i see the yukon is dammed up and flooding

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Hey there,

River went out more than a week ago, no issues there. Its been incredibily hot here for the last few weeks and two days ago the weather claimed a high of 81 degrees! Snow is mostly gone and I plan to head up river this weekend to set up tents and such for king camp.

Butch, I'm not following you on the photos. The pictures are loaded onto a file in the "Pictures" area on my computer, I can click right into the file titled "Spring 2013" and there they are. I have the Photobucket account and appropriate files there but the direction on the Photobucket page is to "Drag and Drop" and inspite of trying to drag and or right click/ left click/ double click/ machine gun click, I don't seem to be able to drag anything.

Ideas? That I'm doing something wrong isn't the question.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you pict out the picture or pictures in your folder and the open them in that folder. then hit the upload on photobucket and it will download them into a file there. then chose which photo you want to publish and hit img. it will automatically copy it, go back to ar and either hit past or control v

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote