Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Them Costco hotdogs... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I don't have a Costco membership. My dad does but he lives a very long, long ways from me. When I find myself where he lives, we always go in for one of those big hotdogs and a Coke for a buck and a half. Anybody here know what the part number is for those hotdogs-- who makes 'em, et cetera? I'd like to try to find them from other sources...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sam's Club has the same deal - same price.
ken

one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess the most obvious answer is to look for the box they take them out of, or ask.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Costco uses the same hotdogs they sell in their food department.

Mike Ryan - Gunsmith

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 31 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Sometimes we get the hotdogs or the Polish dogs but the best deal is the combo pizza, a little more money but really tasty and filling. The chicken wraps aren't bad either.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately up here in bum fuzzle egypt we don't have a Costco. I guess I should be thankful we have a Sam's Warehouse in Texarkana.

I'm informed by jeffeosso that Costco sells Mont Pellier merlot. It is a really drinkable table wine for very little money. I have to buy it at Goody's in Dallas.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hot dogs sold at Sams Club are Nathans. They sell them by the case only. WalMart sells Nathan dogs by the pack. I wish they had a chili cheese option.

Yackman

Posts: 582 | Location: Searcy,AR | Registered: 23 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just returned form a gourmet dining experience at Chez Costco with my niece. Where else can you get a good lunch on the go for a buck-fiftynine?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Costco sells Mont Pellier merlot.

My local Walmart sells a nice Merlot for about three bucks. Can't remember its name-- something like Falling Leaf or Turning Leaf or I Turned and I Fell...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those hotdogs are Hebrew National, IMHO.

Posts: 339 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
damn good dogs on the grill and over a camp fire

Posts: 509 | Location: Flathead county Montana | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gbanger
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo, there is a Costco in Plano where my mother lives right on 75. Still a good ways from where you live, but if you are driving to Dallas anyway.

Gpopper

Posts: 296 | Location: Texas | Registered: 24 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those hotdogs are Hebrew National, IMHO.

Those are the bestest hotdogs, you got that right, but I don't think the fat ones they sell at Costco are Heeb-Nats. I am going home to Virginia from Nevada for an extended stay over the holidays to spend some time with my aged parents. My dad goes to Costlico every Sunday. We will sure enough go and have a few while I am home...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In your honor; my lovely wife and I are dining this afternoon at Chez Costco.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Enjoy the dogs and enjoy the time with your wife...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Walmart has some Pecan Smoked Country Sausage, and some Pecan Smoked Beef Sausage that is pretty good.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

Rich

I wish I could have made a wine suggestion in time. Did you ask for the cheese cart after the main course?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Walmart has some Pecan Smoked Country Sausage, and some Pecan Smoked Beef Sausage that is pretty good.

I'll check it out. Thanks...