THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Today, I guess this would be classified as toxic masculinity.....enjoy

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I guess this would be classified as toxic masculinity.....enjoy Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
The secrets out! They actually show where the gas tank filler is on a 56 Chevy!

This is such a great video.... So, enjoy it. For those of you who experienced the iconic 1950's, a decade that will never be repeated....The cars are fantastic. The music was so wonderful, romantic, nostalgic, magical.... We were rich and did not know it! We were innocent and thought we were experienced. We were very fortunate to have lived in such an era. Enjoy the past as revealed here. Who knows what the future will bring?

Turn up your speakers…Smiler

http://biggeekdad.com/2013/01/the-best-of-times/

http://biggeekdad.com/2013/01/the-best-of-times/

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Smiler

Posts: 1077 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Did'nt have time to watch the videos but I remember full well where the gas cap was.I had a 57 2 door Belair. Under the tail light.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K. I'll bite. Who came up with a term like toxic masculinity + what does it mean ? I can only assume in this new era of politically correct male emasculation that once again 1984 is still in effect (telling everyone what the government or the media wants you to think.)

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting, a rare trip down memory lane.From Bill Haley and his comets,most everything found its way here, with the exception of Elvis that is.jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Born in 1942. I just hope heaven is like those times. But without the pain of being dumped by the first love of your life. That kind of pain is well remembered even after 50+ years has passed. I was lucky enough to love twice in 60's and that love is still going on 51 years later.

May God bless those that loved and still love the 50-60's dancing wave

Posts: 42 | Location: Goldendale Wa. USA | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Fonda on a Honda and Hopper on a chopper.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12578 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chester,I agree.I am tired of living in a world that is not mine any more.When thoughts + concepts don't mean the same as they once did.Fortunately for the moment,I remain armed. God Bless + Keep America.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Armed? 24 7!

Thanks for your reply.

I hope to meet some of the fine folks from this forum on the other side.

God bless.
Chester Cool

Posts: 42 | Location: Goldendale Wa. USA | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote