New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrity Crushes? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted
My wife asked me once: "do you ever think about cheating on me"? with this woman....YES!!!

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I give up. Who is that? Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Interesting that she should pick a specific celebrity, whoever that is in the picture.

I think most spouses pick friends or coworkers for that sort of question.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sharon Stone. This picture was probably taken 30 plus years ago.

Very nice woman. Had the pleasure of meeting her more than once at community fund-raisers. Even more beautiful in person, and a much different person than the characters she has played.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would still prefer my "Two midgets and a goat"!

Hip

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still with the goat, eh? You're baaaad!

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
Interesting that she should pick a specific celebrity, whoever that is in the picture.

I think most spouses pick friends or coworkers for that sort of question.

Let me make myself clear: I was the one who picked the celebrity. Although, she does have a smoking hot girlfriend who is a redhead.... Smiler Sharon stone is the lady in the picture btw....still absolutely stunning at her age in my opinion.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Nancy Pelosi! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
I would still prefer my "Two midgets and a goat"!

Hip

randy told me every time your driving in the country and stop to take a leak by the side a the road all the sheep back up to the fence. dunno if its true or not.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Nancy Pelosi! clap
60 years ago? Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Hell, that wouldn't even be close to what Pelosi looked like 60 years ago! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, just remember that when you are feeling like life couldn't get any worse for you; just think; somewhere out there is a Mr. Pelosi.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Ann Hathaway. I mean…wow.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
Now, Anne H is a looker too!! I think I would drink her bath water if she asked me.... Smiler (not really)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
From what generation?
Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone, Margot Robbie. The list of lovely women in hollywood is a long one.

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
quote:
smoking hot girlfriend who is a redhead

That's the picture we need...

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mae West always presented the sexual allure without ever showing skin, but still passed on the message. She was by no means beautiful, but she knew how to exude sexuality by her presents + presence.

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, the generational hypothetical must be employed with some. No qualms with those listed whatsoever.

If we could roll back time and in their “prime,” the list is quite long. You can take that as a knock against Don Lemon if you wish, as that was the intent.

One I will mention, as she just passed away, would be Raquel Welch. Although she was born around the same time as my parents, she sure was a looker in her “prime.”

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Susan Sarandon (Bull Durham) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJFndf-Krg 'Nuff said.

Posts: 13772 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Movies

* Rosie O'Donnell
* Rhea Perlman

Politics

* Hillary Clinton
* Diane Feinstein

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder! Big Grin Roll Eyes Eeker

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the middle of my career I worked red carpet and back stage security at 6 straight Academy Awards ceremonies. If you think they look great on camera or in pictures, you should see them in person. There were many times when it was really, really difficult to concentrate on my duties.......

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
It will always be Gidget for me, but I have grown old. Sally Field turned out to be a tremendous and versatile actress, and I think has aged pretty darned gracefully.
Why, just the other day she was on the cover of the AARP magazine along with Lily, Jane and Rita ... Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, we are showing our age. I felt for years that Candice Bergan was almost the most beautiful woman I had ever seen; except Syd Chariise; my God, that woman had legs all the way up to her ass!

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Susan Sarandon (Bull Durham) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJFndf-Krg 'Nuff said.

Her liberal gun control views don’t fly with me, but that’s like most of Hollywood.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

one of us
posted Hide Post
My guess is that if you were thinking too much about a woman's politics, you didn't get laid much.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the 60s, I thought that Diana Rigg was really hot in The Avengers. Ken, your comment reminded me of a statement by Omar Sharif when he did "Funny Girl" with Barbra Streisand + there was a lot of controversy in the Arabic community that he kissed this Jew. His statement to the press was, "Actually, when I'm kissing a woman, I don't think of her politics."

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Randy, Emma Peel/Diana Rigg was beautiful! I was addicted to The Avengers. Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
and then there is biebs and opera hugging a blaser Eeker

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
My guess is that if you were thinking too much about a woman's politics, you didn't get laid much.

Hahaha!

Marcus Cady

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too, Bill. On Friday nights, MRS. Emma Peel was my heart throb. (BTW, she was listed as MRS. To defray any controversy;about her + Steed being more than partners. Oh, How the times have changed! Also I just found out (old news) that Joanna Lumley plated in the ;New Avengers" along with her stint on "Absolutely Fabulous:' Hilarious actress who plays the bimbo slut to the tee, also was a Bond girl. Interesting woman, check her out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A couple things. Thanks Bill for Sally Field. Great memories there!

Went to the drive in on a date with my future 2nd wife where Sally was naked. Seeing her bare ass got us both hot! Motel across the hwy was mighty handy that night.

Jeeze: that was a year before we got married that lasted 29 years, and she's been gone 19 years now.
Time sure flies for us old guys, don't it?

There's another one I thought was mighty fine, just can't recall her name now. Played a dark haired detective. In one she was naked and laid across the bed with that fine ass sticking up. Come on you movie watchers, surely one of you can name her.

When younger, I worked swing shift for years so missed most tv, then I drove long haul for ten more and still missed watching.

The last one is gonna stir the shit because of her doings. Nothing about her appeals to me except:

I have yet to learn for sure if that was Hanoi Janes bush in that film: "Coming at Home", or whatever it was named, that's what I've called it all along. Any of you know for sure? That's the only thing I'd like to know about her. All the rest has been hashed out.

Thanks,

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute. Sally Field naked? Say it ain't so! I refuse to believe that.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah! When she played the Flying Nun on T.V. she ripped off her habit and sent all of us right to Heaven! barf coffee

Hip

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, she was pretty neurotic in those days + hated her self being stereo cast into the role, so she deliberately went out + got pregnant, knowing that that would cancel the show.

one of us
posted Hide Post
OK, I'm calling "BULLSHIT" on that Norman.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sally Field and Julia Roberts in a swearing contest on Kimmel.
It’s censored but easy to lip read.
Sally comes out swinging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swXMgM284o

Posts: 1229 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ken, all I can tell you is that I read it in an interview with her several years ago.

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Ginger and Mary Anne:
Which?

Marcus Cady

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ken, check out her autobiography + take it from the ladies own mouth. The Book is called, "In my own voice." By Sally Field. I will not argue about the issue, but ask you to look for self in her own words.