The Accurate Reloading Forums
Celebrity Crushes?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/6131056372

10 February 2023, 21:07
Sabretooth
Celebrity Crushes?
My wife asked me once: "do you ever think about cheating on me"? with this woman....YES!!!

10 February 2023, 21:57
jdollar
I give up. Who is that? Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
10 February 2023, 23:20
TCLouis
Interesting that she should pick a specific celebrity, whoever that is in the picture.

I think most spouses pick friends or coworkers for that sort of question.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

11 February 2023, 01:52
TWL
Sharon Stone. This picture was probably taken 30 plus years ago.

Very nice woman. Had the pleasure of meeting her more than once at community fund-raisers. Even more beautiful in person, and a much different person than the characters she has played.

114-R10David
11 February 2023, 04:53
Hipshoot
I would still prefer my "Two midgets and a goat"!

Hip
11 February 2023, 09:27
Norman Conquest
Still with the goat, eh? You're baaaad!
12 February 2023, 18:39
Sabretooth
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
Interesting that she should pick a specific celebrity, whoever that is in the picture.

I think most spouses pick friends or coworkers for that sort of question.

Let me make myself clear: I was the one who picked the celebrity. Although, she does have a smoking hot girlfriend who is a redhead.... Smiler Sharon stone is the lady in the picture btw....still absolutely stunning at her age in my opinion.
12 February 2023, 19:26
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Nancy Pelosi! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
12 February 2023, 21:24
john c.
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
I would still prefer my "Two midgets and a goat"!

Hip

randy told me every time your driving in the country and stop to take a leak by the side a the road all the sheep back up to the fence. dunno if its true or not.
12 February 2023, 21:31
jdollar
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Nancy Pelosi! clap
60 years ago? Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
13 February 2023, 00:01
Use Enough Gun
Hell, that wouldn't even be close to what Pelosi looked like 60 years ago! rotflmo
13 February 2023, 09:13
Norman Conquest
Well, just remember that when you are feeling like life couldn't get any worse for you; just think; somewhere out there is a Mr. Pelosi.
13 February 2023, 10:10
Use Enough Gun
tu2
13 February 2023, 19:19
LongDistanceOperator
Ann Hathaway. I mean…wow.
14 February 2023, 06:10
Sabretooth
Now, Anne H is a looker too!! I think I would drink her bath water if she asked me.... Smiler (not really)
23 February 2023, 19:34
theback40
From what generation?
Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner, Emma Stone, Margot Robbie. The list of lovely women in hollywood is a long one.
24 February 2023, 00:00
nvmichael
quote:
smoking hot girlfriend who is a redhead

That's the picture we need...
24 February 2023, 08:44
Norman Conquest
Mae West always presented the sexual allure without ever showing skin, but still passed on the message. She was by no means beautiful, but she knew how to exude sexuality by her presents + presence.
24 February 2023, 12:03
DCS Member
Yes, the generational hypothetical must be employed with some. No qualms with those listed whatsoever.

If we could roll back time and in their “prime,” the list is quite long. You can take that as a knock against Don Lemon if you wish, as that was the intent.

One I will mention, as she just passed away, would be Raquel Welch. Although she was born around the same time as my parents, she sure was a looker in her “prime.”

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS
25 February 2023, 19:39
Kensco
Susan Sarandon (Bull Durham) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJFndf-Krg 'Nuff said.
26 February 2023, 04:39
Hipshoot
Movies

* Rosie O'Donnell
* Rhea Perlman

Politics

* Hillary Clinton
* Diane Feinstein

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder! Big Grin Roll Eyes Eeker
28 February 2023, 02:36
TWL
In the middle of my career I worked red carpet and back stage security at 6 straight Academy Awards ceremonies. If you think they look great on camera or in pictures, you should see them in person. There were many times when it was really, really difficult to concentrate on my duties.......

114-R10David
28 February 2023, 17:15
Bill/Oregon
It will always be Gidget for me, but I have grown old. Sally Field turned out to be a tremendous and versatile actress, and I think has aged pretty darned gracefully.
Why, just the other day she was on the cover of the AARP magazine along with Lily, Jane and Rita ... Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
01 March 2023, 09:09
Norman Conquest
Bill, we are showing our age. I felt for years that Candice Bergan was almost the most beautiful woman I had ever seen; except Syd Chariise; my God, that woman had legs all the way up to her ass!
01 March 2023, 09:34
DCS Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Susan Sarandon (Bull Durham) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJFndf-Krg 'Nuff said.

Her liberal gun control views don’t fly with me, but that’s like most of Hollywood.

Marcus Cady

DRSS
01 March 2023, 17:26
Kensco
My guess is that if you were thinking too much about a woman's politics, you didn't get laid much.
02 March 2023, 08:54
Norman Conquest
In the 60s, I thought that Diana Rigg was really hot in The Avengers. Ken, your comment reminded me of a statement by Omar Sharif when he did "Funny Girl" with Barbra Streisand + there was a lot of controversy in the Arabic community that he kissed this Jew. His statement to the press was, "Actually, when I'm kissing a woman, I don't think of her politics."
02 March 2023, 18:22
Bill/Oregon
Randy, Emma Peel/Diana Rigg was beautiful! I was addicted to The Avengers. Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
03 March 2023, 00:39
butchloc
and then there is biebs and opera hugging a blaser Eeker
03 March 2023, 05:15
DCS Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
My guess is that if you were thinking too much about a woman's politics, you didn't get laid much.

Hahaha!

Marcus Cady

DRSS
03 March 2023, 09:47
Norman Conquest
Me too, Bill. On Friday nights, MRS. Emma Peel was my heart throb. (BTW, she was listed as MRS. To defray any controversy;about her + Steed being more than partners. Oh, How the times have changed! Also I just found out (old news) that Joanna Lumley plated in the ;New Avengers" along with her stint on "Absolutely Fabulous:' Hilarious actress who plays the bimbo slut to the tee, also was a Bond girl. Interesting woman, check her out.
03 March 2023, 11:43
georgeld
A couple things. Thanks Bill for Sally Field. Great memories there!

Went to the drive in on a date with my future 2nd wife where Sally was naked. Seeing her bare ass got us both hot! Motel across the hwy was mighty handy that night.

Jeeze: that was a year before we got married that lasted 29 years, and she's been gone 19 years now.
Time sure flies for us old guys, don't it?

There's another one I thought was mighty fine, just can't recall her name now. Played a dark haired detective. In one she was naked and laid across the bed with that fine ass sticking up. Come on you movie watchers, surely one of you can name her.

When younger, I worked swing shift for years so missed most tv, then I drove long haul for ten more and still missed watching.

The last one is gonna stir the shit because of her doings. Nothing about her appeals to me except:

I have yet to learn for sure if that was Hanoi Janes bush in that film: "Coming at Home", or whatever it was named, that's what I've called it all along. Any of you know for sure? That's the only thing I'd like to know about her. All the rest has been hashed out.

Thanks,

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight
04 March 2023, 02:08
Kensco
Wait a minute. Sally Field naked? Say it ain't so! I refuse to believe that.
04 March 2023, 04:30
Hipshoot
Yeah! When she played the Flying Nun on T.V. she ripped off her habit and sent all of us right to Heaven! barf coffee

Hip
04 March 2023, 08:49
Norman Conquest
Actually, she was pretty neurotic in those days + hated her self being stereo cast into the role, so she deliberately went out + got pregnant, knowing that that would cancel the show.
04 March 2023, 18:21
Kensco
OK, I'm calling "BULLSHIT" on that Norman.
05 March 2023, 03:11
Mark Clark
Sally Field and Julia Roberts in a swearing contest on Kimmel.
It’s censored but easy to lip read.
Sally comes out swinging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swXMgM284o
05 March 2023, 08:51
Norman Conquest
Ken, all I can tell you is that I read it in an interview with her several years ago.
05 March 2023, 10:31
DCS Member
Ginger and Mary Anne:
Which?

Marcus Cady

DRSS
05 March 2023, 13:55
Norman Conquest
Ken, check out her autobiography + take it from the ladies own mouth. The Book is called, "In my own voice." By Sally Field. I will not argue about the issue, but ask you to look for self in her own words.