New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help finding wide chukka boots Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I wear US 9.5-10 3E or 4E.

Having trouble finding chukka boots in my width.

Any guidance as to a source would be appreciated.

I am aware that Red Wing 595 comes in EE, but I have to stretch them unmercifully to make them work.

Support the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Posts: 272 | Location: Central KY | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might try KingSizeDirect.com, (I think that is the website), as they deal in big and tall clothing. I have seen their catalog and hey have several shoe and boot styles with sizes up to 4 or 5E widths.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob, try www.2bigfeet.com

I wear size 17/18 and they always have stuff up to my size many times in 3E-5E

Bubba 'Squatch

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Porkypine
posted Hide Post
Try Hitchcocks... they have up to 6E

http://www.wideshoes.com/

Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy....Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 52 | Location: Northwest Colorado | Registered: 10 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whites Boots in Spokane best known for their Whites Smokejumpers builds boots to fit your foot. Go to www.whitesboots.com and click on Centennial models and you will see their hiking boot I have had mine 10 years or so wear them all time and they look all but new--most comfortable foot wear I've ever had---about $270 delivered to your door custom made for you.--

Posts: 3807 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Courtney Boots of Bulawayo,Zimbabwe have pretty wide designs and their Vellie is a nice boot. All their boots seem to have a very wide toe. Never bothered to look at their size nomenclature, just picked something that felt good. I have a half dozen pairs and find them very comfortable.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the inputs.

I have happily used Russell Moccasin for my hunt gear for many years.
I have 'retired', and I thought it would be nice if I could find some 3 eyelet readymades for knockaround. (Guess I just invented two new words). Don't seem too likely.

http://www.russellmoccasin.com/

Support the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Posts: 272 | Location: Central KY | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote