Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boiling shellfish alive a crime... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
....in the UK soon but abortion at 23 weeks is legal. Is there any hope for the future of the world?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Posts: 247 | Location: US of A | Registered: 03 April 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
That would suck. I love to boil live Maine lobster, but I stun them in the freezer for 30 minutes first.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bull Sprig:
....in the UK soon but abortion at 23 weeks is legal. Is there any hope for the future of the world?

as is? nope

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boiling shellfish alive is a crime...
Well how the heck can you boil them if you're dead?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the human body has a surprising amount of BTU's available.
[shrug]

besides they used to run steam trains with mummies I think you got enough juice to boil a little crustacean.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
All decisions in the UK are made by the blonde bimbo controlling Boris!

Actually, England and Scotland are in a bit of a competition right now.

England has Boris’s Bimbo, and Scotland has Nicola.

I cannot imagine anyone more selfish or stupid than these two.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just find it funny because the CNS of a cockroach and lobster are identical.....and I bet they'd stomp on a roach if it ran across their kitchen floor while they were massaging the lobster to sleep before killing it.

It's just more selective outrage or love for something that they deem better or worse than something else. I despise these assholes along with the woke and cancel idiots. Unfortunately, social media has provided them with one of the most powerful weapons in the history of mankind.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Totally unenforceable.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
In 1973 a friend of mine invited me over for a lobster dinner. His wife had no idea how to cook it but read that it needed to be boiled + as she knew how to make soup she put the vegetables in the COLD water + then threw in the lobster + turned on the fire under the pot. To this day I can still Sharon trying to hold the lid down on that pot while the lobster 1st started throwing vegetables out + then throwing water everywhere over the kitchen. Terry + I were no help as we were laughing so hard that we couldn't even stand up ( + this was with only a few beers). God, I wish we'd had a camera.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can't even shoe your own horses there. It's become a weird world. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
INDEED! About 5 years ago my blue heeler bitch ran under my jeep + I ran over her (just spun her around + she was O.K.) but I took her to the vet to make sure. She was fine. Then comes a sherrifs deputy acting all high + mighty about an abused dog. Some neighbor noticed her limping. There was a notice on my sons door telling him that he was DEMANDED to offer info to the S.O. about the inured of. He called them up + said that it wasn't his dog but knew the owner + would pass on the message, upon which the S.O. bint said, You have to tell us the owners name to which my son replied, I don't have to tell you a G.D. thing. He passed the message along + I called the S.O. + told them my vets # + verification that + I had tried to offer service to an injured animal but then my motorboat mouth got away from me + I just had to say. "What G.D. business is it of yours that a dog is limp, when I just had a car stolen on my property + you can't do jack sxxt, yet you find this worthy of a patrolemans time. As far as I am concerned, that's my dog + if I feel like it I can just go out + shoot it. + it's NONE of your G.D. business." I have had to put down dogs over the years that were chasing stock + everyone knew that this was the way things were done. But yes you're right, we do live in a strange new world that I fear my grandchildren will inherit

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
But yes you're right, we do live in a strange new world that I fear my grandchildren will inherit

After what I saw in my small town walmart yesterday I know things are spinning fast down the toilet. I am glad I live so very rural but the shit is even leaking out around here. Disgusting.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . Walmart . . . a giant Covid Petri dish . . . a wonderful place for an unvaccinated, unmasked person to hang out.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone oughta give NC's neighbor a limp to remind her to mind her own business. That story burns my ass. I hate those crazy animal people.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
INDEED! About 5 years ago my blue heeler bitch ran under my jeep + I ran over her (just spun her around + she was O.K.) but I took her to the vet to make sure. She was fine. Then comes a sherrifs deputy acting all high + mighty about an abused dog. Some neighbor noticed her limping. There was a notice on my sons door telling him that he was DEMANDED to offer info to the S.O. about the inured of. He called them up + said that it wasn't his dog but knew the owner + would pass on the message, upon which the S.O. bint said, You have to tell us the owners name to which my son replied, I don't have to tell you a G.D. thing. He passed the message along + I called the S.O. + told them my vets # + verification that + I had tried to offer service to an injured animal but then my motorboat mouth got away from me + I just had to say. "What G.D. business is it of yours that a dog is limp, when I just had a car stolen on my property + you can't do jack sxxt, yet you find this worthy of a patrolemans time. As far as I am concerned, that's my dog + if I feel like it I can just go out + shoot it. + it's NONE of your G.D. business." I have had to put down dogs over the years that were chasing stock + everyone knew that this was the way things were done. But yes you're right, we do live in a strange new world that I fear my grandchildren will inherit

I went to the local Emerg last week with an infected toe. They asked me if this was a result of domestic abuse. I shit you not. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
There are individuals and organizations don’t want you eating anything that breaths!

I saw a very relevant word somewhere

FUCKUMALL! clap

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ann,

My apologies.

I was trying to answer your post on my phone and deleted both yours and mine.

You mentioned some wearing see through close looking for children, and I posted that you should send him to the Yemen.

They shoot these in the town square with AK47s!

Well deserved punishment!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, the world is infested with what I call creeping crud. Society at large is allowing it and thus guilty by association.

That man was completely disgusting and I am sure made a significant impression on children that were in the store that day. Sickening.

Dress how you like in the privacy of your own home. Your sickness does not need to be displayed in public. There was a time that this shit never would have happened here.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The world is becoming strange. How do you prepare a lobster? Is there a way to humanely kill him before boiling? I suppose we should all be condemned for eating lobster, or any meat, in the first place. I had to fill out a form that had a blank for sex. There were so many choices. I didn't know there was a choice.

Posts: 10010 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
The world is becoming strange. How do you prepare a lobster? Is there a way to humanely kill him before boiling? I suppose we should all be condemned for eating lobster, or any meat, in the first place. I had to fill out a form that had a blank for sex. There were so many choices. I didn't know there was a choice.

[img] [/img]

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We Americans have lost focus of what's important for the greater good. There's far too much special interest and angry, loud minority groups using the most powerful weapon in the history of mankind to get their way: social media.

Any hope of stopping this insanity short of civil war before we're gone and it becomes the norm of future generations?

one of us
posted Hide Post
This all sounds like a business opportunity. Come up with a CO2 euthanizing chamber for lobsters. Make it countertop portable and sell it in a commercial form to restaurants and in cheap plastic to the lay public.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the sex issue, a few months ago I was filling out a new 4473 form + under the sex check boxes there were 3 choices. REALLY! Our government at work with your money.

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Back to lobsters I just stab them between the eyes with a sharp pointy knife. The perfect knife pattern for this is a buck 110 folder.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
This all sounds like a business opportunity. Come up with a CO2 euthanizing chamber for lobsters. Make it countertop portable and sell it in a commercial form to restaurants and in cheap plastic to the lay public.

And wait for someone to sue you for CO2 poisoning clap

Remember this is America.

Where one cannot breath without paying a lawyer!

Can we pay WUHAN to come up with a virus that targets politicians and lawyers? clap

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:

If you put a live lobster in the freezer for about 30-45minutes depending on size, it’s anesthetizes them. Then remove the rubber bands on the claws and pop into boiling water. Works great!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Plants have feelings too but I still boil my taters and corn. Yum! Smiler

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know. I had a friend in the 70s who took issue with vegetarians in the grocery store. When he would hear one expounding on the terrible things about carnivores he would shout out, "Oh, yeah! Did you ever hear a carrot scream, you damned hypocrite!" Once on another occasion I was with him in the Whole Foods store + there was this young man trying to impress his girlfriend with the comment, Well if it's organic, it has to be good. Old Dave just couldn't keep his mouth shut, "Hell son, how about a turd? That's about as organic as you're gonna get!" Dave was a case in point of you can dress him up but you can't take him anywhere.