Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Sad Ongoing Saga Login/Join 
one of us
posted
I never did like Jesse Ventura. I like him less as this goes on.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews...easingly-nasty.html/

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
He is no better than pond scum. No evidence I've ever seen to support his assignment to a SEALs team in RVN and I believe he spent most of his time in UDT units.

I wouldn't cross the street to pisserson him if he was on fire.

Semper Fi, Chris!

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would think that if you are suing someone for what THEY said, and they die, that would be the end of the suit.

How can ones spouse, son, daughter, or cousin, be held financially responsible, for something THEY said???

Especially if was true...

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not that I agree but he wants the money from the book. I had no opinion of Jeese before but now I really have no use for him.

Posts: 1286 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I dunno about the legality of the transfer of defendants, but if Kyle was lying then, it's still a lie. If he wasn't then I suspect Ventura wouldn't be suing but I dunno the facts and I don't give a damn. If someone was bad mouthing Bush, they couldn't have gone far enough as far as I'm concerned.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
I knew he was a sad example of a human being when he said people that go to church are weak. I think he was governor at the time.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got news for you: "Chris Kyle is revered as a hero" far beyond Dallas. Ventura has no good venue, certainly not in Texas. (I hope he broke his jaw).

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gato,
I'm shocked by your last comment, and must assume you mistyped what you just said.

Second, after 25+ years in this business, representing plaintiffs and defendants, mostly defendants, I can say one thing definitively:

MOST PLAINTIFFS ARE LIARS.

Plaintiffs want money and will lie to get it. Defendants, for the most part are defended by an insurance company who will pay the bill if they are found liable. What motive do they have to lie? Who is more believable?

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gato,
I'm shocked by your last comment, and must assume you mistyped what you just said.

Gato is normal on alot of things and I need to talk to him about some custom knives--but
he has one of the worst cases of BDS that I have ever seen, hes just not rational about it.

SSR

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote