New
Find
Notify
Tools

Solving A Selfish Idiot’s Problem Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Our house is on a corner.

So there are two roads, and two entrances.

We generally use only one entrance, which is on the side road.

We do use the other one occasionally.

A little while ago, someone with a big American SUV pick up started leaving it by our entrance.

I wrote a note and left on his windscreen, asking not to block our gate.

A few days later, he did it again.

Again, I left another note, and added that next time I find his truck there I will do something he won’t like.

Sure enough, a few days he was parked there again.

I wrote another note on A4 paper, YOU MUST BE THE MOST STUPID, SELFISH, MANNERLESS IDIOT ANY MOTHER COULD HAVE BORN. I PROMISE YOU NEXT TIME YOU PARK HERE WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE THIS VEHICLE. YOU WISH TO DISCUSS IT, HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER.

I taped the paper on the windshield in front of the driver.

Got a can of spray paint, sort of pinkish yellow, and sprayed the whole windshield!

A few splatters went onto the paintwork too.

He has not come back.

And he has not called.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Remind me never to fuck with you...

Posts: 1072 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
NICE!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nvmichael:

My wife says I don’t get even.

I provide an experience that lasts a lifetime! clap

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Germans have a saying, Wer nicht hoeren will, muss fuehlen. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
quote:
I provide an experience that lasts a lifetime!

Great quote. I like it!

Posts: 1072 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

That’s what all my ex wives told me...... jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13148 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That reminds me of a comment made by Golf Pro Lee Trevino, "There's a lot of money in this sport/business, just ask any of my ex-wives." Wink

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

That’s what all my ex wives told me...... jumping

How many have you had??

If more than one, this does not say much for you my friend!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wrote another note on A4 paper, YOU MUST BE THE MOST STUPID, SELFISH,

Stupid and selfish is exactly right. It really makes me wonder what goes through peoples heads. It really is unbelievable. All you have to do is drive around here during tourist season. Most people are great but you have the small percentage of people who think of nobody but themselves.

I would have loved to see that guy arrive at his car and see how he liked his new windshield rotflmo

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
love it when someone does more than talk when the situation warrants it!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A welder buddy of mine told me when Biden got in + the pipeline job was shut down + everyone lost their jobs; he was driving back to Texas in his welding truck rig when he saw a car parked that had a Biden bumper sticker on it, so he pulled over + welded the guys doors shut.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Saeed, do you think our idiot might have been an American? Did you ever see him or her?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Saeed, we think a like. A number of years ago living in the Shenandoah Valley, my house had a wonderful limestone wall along the side walk in front. My neighbor across the street liked to hold parties that were, for the most part were not a bbother. His guested liked to sit my wall drink, smoke some pot and talk. The problem came about, the guests left their trash, half empty cups of beer, soft drinks, etc. The first time this happened I asked my neighbor to advise his guests to put their trash in the trashcan. The next party night I went out about 01:00 nobody was around so I gathered up all the trash and threw it into the closest auto. This included half full plastic cups of beer, soft drinks, half eaten burgers, pizza and what ever else I found. Never had another problem

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Saeed, do you think our idiot might have been an American? Did you ever see him or her?

Bill, he is Dutch.

More to this story.

His boss is a friend of mine, and out of the country for a few days.

Will post more details when he is back.

Getting quite funny.

About 40 years ago, I lived in another area in a rented house.

Two kids drove by and sprayed painted part of my wall with graffiti.

An English lady from across the road took their registration number.

Down the same road a friend, who was a high ranking police office, had his house.

I called him and told him what happened.

He laughed, and offered to find out who they were, and I can deal with them myself.

Sure enough, he went even further.

Got their address, and even had his patrol check on their car.

It was a Mazda 929, white.

He said it is always parked in a certain area after 2.

Remains there until after 4.

I wrote a note DON’T SPARY PAINT ON MY WALL AGAIN!

I bought 2 cans of paint, went over, and emptied them on their car.

We had a discussion with my police friend.

About whether they would complain to the police.

He said he doubted.

Especially as I have left them the note.

They would probably avoid driving in our district.

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Had a guy that used to sdo that in my old neighborhood.. he would park in front of someones business garage and then take public transportation in to work.. he was warned several times..
the last time,"someone" screwed all the valves out of all 4 of his tires and left then taped to the windshield.

He never did it again.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1963 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I caught a young fellow coming out of my shop one night with two chainsaws.
I swung him against the shop door with one arm twisted behind him.
I asked if someone was picking him up out on the road. He said yes. I got his name and his driver, and told him I wasn't going to call the cops. He started thanking me, I told him not to do that. I broke his right arm at the elbow, then his left wrist. He went balling like a baby down the driveway. I'm a firm believer in a strong lesson. Having someone wipe his ass for him for a month would be a good reminder.
Another plus, I've never had another person try to steal anything again, and I never lock anything up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You've been lucky. I had been until recently when my Jeep was stolen from in front of my shop in the daytime when I was gone for 2 hours. I'm out in the country + for many years everyone around here knows that I am always armed + will shoot anyone that comes around. That is true + has been common knowledge here for quite some time. But this "new breed" of meth-heads have no concept of reality or rationale. The concept of being shot won't occur to them until they are actually shot, + maybe not even then.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had absolutely no idea we had so many double registered bad asses on this site.

It really takes a bad ass to admit to committing several crimes on the internet.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no shit, right? i always thought the first rule of FELONY CLUB was if you didn't get caught committing the felony, don't discuss the felony!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ed, get your head out of your ass + read between the lines (AKA) fine print. I NEVER admitted to killing anyone; I admitted to the "common knowledge" statement, + that rumor is quite true. It works for most common thieves + mental deficients; you know, someone like you. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And the hot air continues to blow from Austin.

Please don't be mad at me. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'd pissed off the "site bad ass".

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Around my parts the only time you used to hear of gun violence is domestic. There has been store robberies in the last few years with a gun brandished. It was a dozen fifteen years since that attempt was made on me, with none since.
Never crossed my mind to take a gun to confront a snatch and grab punk, I'm plenty capable without one. And, I could always claim he fell trying to run away with my chainsaws!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the story of the elderly man who saw some thieves in his garage so he called the cops + they told him they would be there in 30 minutes. He figures, hell, they'll be gone in 30 minutes so he calls back + says " Never mind, I just shot them". Squad cars roll up in 30 seconds, arrest the thieves + berate the homeowner, "I thought you said you shot them". + he says "And I thought you said 30 minutes."