Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gives me goosebumps... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
My ultra-liberal, Sprinkles-loving, ErrorAmerica-listening, nazional-healthscare-wanting friend sent me a bunch of WWII posters in the email the other day. All sent the message to keep up the fight against the Nazis and Japan. But one had me sit up and take notice-- especially in these dark days of our Liberty in the visible process of being stolen from us by a Kenyan Marxist and a cabal of willing leftist conspirators in Congress. It is this one. I see the men in Revolutionary Army uniform standing with worried eyes as WWII soldiers march to war. I see them silently pleading "Do not let our efforts be in vain." I see the men who defended our nation's birth asking today this same question. This time, they do not ask it of soldiers. They ask it of us. Will we go to the polls come the next election and honor their sacrifice? Will we go to the polls and honor the sacrifices of those who fought Hitler and Tojo? Will we go to the polls and honor those who are fighting Islamic terrorism? Every American who has died for our Liberty deserves your vote, no matter for which candidate it is cast...

Will they? Or will they sit on their asses and wait for the healthscare gravy train to give them everything they want? I am worried as to how they would answer...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great analogy Homebrewer! Lord help us in this next election.

Vote every incumbent out of office. We need to start from scratch, rid ourselves of the power brokerage and corruption.

Posts: 135 | Location: Colorado Mtns. | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote