New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone heard from Doubless? Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Scot has not posted for more than a month. I know he was running out of time vs. cancer. Hope he is still with us. Nice guy.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16398 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Well, now I am fearing the worst. Could be in hospice, in which case Internet forums lose their importance. God be with you, Scot.

– John Green, author

Posts: 16398 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you know his last name and address, check local obits. His last post was mid-Dec.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I bought some moulding blocks from him last year. I'll see if I have kept the box with his address tomorrow.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Gato, I have been checking Angleton, TX, obits for the name Scot Stephens. Nothing so far.

– John Green, author

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Try this. https://www.facebook.com/publi...xas-112907188722221/

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5113 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill,P.M. sent.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Randy. Custom, I sent him a PM on Facebook. Hope to hear back.

– John Green, author

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Todd.

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scot is a great guy. I sure hope he is okay. And wish him and his family the best.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if anyone had heard from him. I had messaged him a few weeks ago on here, and again in December.

We met in 2014 near DFW when I was on the way to Lake Texoma to go Striper fishing. We talked about life and muzzleloaders. He is very passionate about White Muzzleloaders.

Hope everything is going good for him. Thanks for the updates

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3316 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace Scot. God Bless.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Todd, thanks for the closure.

– John Green, author