Tools

An Internet Lynching is Good Fun Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
ZK. We are mostly here for hunting.
Have you slid a cheese of your cracker?
Are you mad, man?
let it go and enjoy life, seems to me that you just pissing your away, literally Dude.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
Are you mad, man? Are you mad, man?
let it go and enjoy life, seems to me that you just pissing your away, literally Dude.

Possibly.

One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505G:
quote:
Originally posted by ZombieKiller:
Now that's a set of balls! Eeker

And horns.

Hell, that would almost be worth shooting !
(after he has done the deeds on the ladies !)

He weighs in at 2200 lbs. At least that's what they said. I'm going to scale him myself to make sure.
We need a couple bulls to as you say do the deed on the ladies.
You don't eat the bulls. Their just for stud service. You keep them around until they croak.
I factored in I should be able to dehair the hide and make 3 70 ft hand braided Riata's.

Posts: 1073 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
Are you mad, man?

Uh ....Were talking about cows now.
If you guys are going to drag me over here were going to talk about cows. Which I would right now be talking about on the Rancher Forum. I don't own it though. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duke

Over two ton ?

Will be interesting to see if he makes that.

Yes, I know you don't shoot the bulls,
we shoot the Scrub Bull here, great fun,
they are angry beasts most of the time !!!

Previously 500N with many thousands of posts !

Posts: 1815 | Location: Australia | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
My wife favors this Longhorn also.
That's better I shrank it down.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty small balls Big Grin

Smaller than a golf ball !!!

I like the other (first) one !!!

Previously 500N with many thousands of posts !

Posts: 1815 | Location: Australia | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I'd say that second one looks more like a steer than a bull. Probably wouldn't get too many calves out of that one!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

If you guys are going to drag me over here were going to talk about cows. Which I would right now be talking about on the Rancher Forum. I don't own it though. Wink[/QUOTE]

Uh - no, we were talking about a couple gutless douches who pose up on here named ZombieKiller and Duke Nukem
No one dragged you over to this site. If you want to talk about cows you should do it somewhere else as this is an African hunting forum.

So as it is an African hunting forum, ZK and Duke, and you both (?) have stated you have been on here for quite a while why don't you share some of your African hunting experiences with us. Have you been to Africa hunting. If so, what did you hunt? Where did you go? Who did you hunt with? Did you have a good time? What was the hunt like? Did you hunt DG or Plains game? Share with us your thoughts on Africa. We would like to hear it.

My guess is neither of you have and your both a couple 16 year old posers acting tough on the internet, picking your zits and playing with your little dicks with nothing better to do

Posts: 3617 | Location: Verdi Nevada | Registered: 01 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
I'd say that second one looks more like a steer than a bull. Probably wouldn't get too many calves out of that one!

Very good. I knew a Texan would pipe up here. Texas Rocks!

One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Full Roar:

If you guys are going to drag me over here were going to talk about cows. Which I would right now be talking about on the Rancher Forum. I don't own it though. Wink[/QUOTE]

Uh - no, we were talking about a couple gutless douches who pose up on here named ZombieKiller and Duke Nukem
No one dragged you over to this site. If you want to talk about cows you should do it somewhere else as this is an African hunting forum.

So as it is an African hunting forum, ZK and Duke, and you both (?) have stated you have been on here for quite a while why don't you share some of your African hunting experiences with us. Have you been to Africa hunting. If so, what did you hunt? Where did you go? Who did you hunt with? Did you have a good time? What was the hunt like? Did you hunt DG or Plains game? Share with us your thoughts on Africa. We would like to hear it.

My guess is neither of you have and your both a couple 16 year old posers acting tough on the internet, picking your zits and playing with your little dicks with nothing better to do[/QUOTE]

Surely you read my post stating I just buy and sell here. Do I need to repost it? I'll be at SCI with a name tag on. Maybe you can come say all that to me then. Wink

One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
Silly me. I thought this was the rancher forum.
I guess I'll head back over there seeing this is the time I'm normally there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DUKE NUKEM:
quote:
Originally posted by Full Roar:

If you guys are going to drag me over here were going to talk about cows. Which I would right now be talking about on the Rancher Forum. I don't own it though. Wink

My guess is neither of you have and your both a couple 16 year old posers acting tough on the internet, picking your zits and playing with your little dicks with nothing better to do[/QUOTE]

Surely you read my post stating I just buy and sell here. Do I need to repost it? I'll be at SCI with a name tag on. Maybe you can come say all that to me then. Wink[/QUOTE]

I will make a point to do just that

Posts: 3617 | Location: Verdi Nevada | Registered: 01 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never could get over the novelty aspect of the longhorn.
At the stock shows I would listen to the judges reasons and he would place emphasis on the hide for rug making as opposed to structure and soundness in some cases. I just couldn't take the breed serious over traditional beef breeds. Especially at what it costs in feed these days Smiler
I'm not going to put that much feed in a walking rug

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scottyboy:
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
Zombie killer, what's your name? I'm curious like a cat

Call me an ass, but my guess is his name is Saeed.
Judging by this last post by ZK.
To me it just looks like Saeed mucking around. Seems it worked, too.
+1

I tend to think Saeed is having a little fun. he is a prankster.

Posts: 11975 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It is not me, neither is it Walter either!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have to give you credit for having a discussion with me instead of just zapping me and making my posts disappear.

You are not a threat to him or AR for that matter, any other lesser site would have banned you due to insecurity.

When you are the best, you usually know it. When you are insecure, you throw poo and baseless accusations to try to make yourself look bigger.

Please stop throwing your poo here. It's like watching a child have a temper tantrum. It's sort of pathetic.

Posts: 6253 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I have my doubts as to ZK being ANY of the PTB's of this site. I have my suspicions as to who it is but unless he comes forth on his own I will not offer any name up for speculation.

If it is who I think it is, I respect him and I respect his stance on this issue. I may not agree with it 100%, but I do understand his POV and respect him for having it.

If he wants to reveal himself, that is his business, but there are lots of folks on this site and every other site on the internet that do not post using their real names.

Yes, I post as crazyhorseconsulting, but when I list a hunt I list my real name and address and phone number.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DUKE NUKEM:

If turned just the right way those horns could pass for small elephant tusks. Smiler

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post
Well his site registration says it is registered with
Wildwestdomains.com

The contact details are as follows. Wonder if they would be so kind to tell who owns the site.

Administrative Contact:
Wellner, Tamara @cox.net
7835 Rainbow Blvd 4-113
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
United States

His site stats are as follows.
Members
Total Members: 85
Newest Member: crazyhorse
Most Users Online: 32 (yesterday at 4:27am)
View today's birthdays

Think it is the minors playing with the majors.

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TAMARA...... I knew it, I just knew it. From his video upbringing name, I knew he was some sort of zit head living in his mama's basement sneaking around using her computer.
Why don't you run away, game boy, and leave the adults alone.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

very similar to Duke, no balls, very little brains

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Are you a civilised human being? Then how do you condone all the crap on AR political forum that some of the American right wing nut jobs post about the rest of the world? Do you really call them patriots?

barf

quote:
Let me ask you all a question...

How do all of you patriotic Americans square your support of the America-hating Muslim who owns this site with your own consciences? Have you ever read the stuff your benevolent host here, Saeed, posts in the political forum on this site? If you have and still defend him you disgust me and don't deserve to call yourselves Americans, you're an insult to those who have fought and died for freedom and liberty.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
Are you a civilised human being? Then how do you condone all the crap on AR political forum that some of the American right wing nut jobs post about the rest of the world? Do you really call them patriots?

barf

quote:
Let me ask you all a question...

How do all of you patriotic Americans square your support of the America-hating Muslim who owns this site with your own consciences? Have you ever read the stuff your benevolent host here, Saeed, posts in the political forum on this site? If you have and still defend him you disgust me and don't deserve to call yourselves Americans, you're an insult to those who have fought and died for freedom and liberty.

Where did he condone any such behavior?

Posts: 11975 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
It is not me, neither is it Walter either!

Saeed, I tend to believe you. I do know you guys like to pull some tricks on us though. But would like to says if you truly don't know and weren't apart of ZK's post -

You handled it very well IMO.

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the pictures of the bulls and steers. I seem to remember a saying about steers and queers and Texas. Can any of you recall it? I think an Okie was the author.

I also like that you can call a genuine dumbass a dumbass here. The moderators on other some other sites get silica crystals in their vaginas if you happen to state what is obvious even to the most casual observer.

Posts: 289 | Location: Western UP of Michigan  | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With Quote