THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Computer chair made more comfortable.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Computer chair made more comfortable. Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
The soft computer chair that I use has arms and the arm hits my right ribs as I lean over it to use the mouse on a nearby table.

The arm, like the rest of the chair has corduroy cloth over padding that's very comfortable except for that right arm!

The chair's arm is made from solid molded plastic.

It was easy to remove the arm and cut the arm rest away and retain the bottom part that supports the back rest.

I went to Staples store to see what they had and talk it over. They sell chairs that have swing out of the way arms, no arms and arms that adjust however everything in stock is leather or plastic covered except they still sell the chair I use.

I prefer this soft cloth covering.

Get the 'power' or optic that your eye likes instead of what someone else says.

When we go to the doctor they ask us what lens we like!

Do that with your optics.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.staples.com/Staples...rcoal/product_446862

Get the 'power' or optic that your eye likes instead of what someone else says.

When we go to the doctor they ask us what lens we like!

Do that with your optics.

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I thought you were going to have a picture of your chair after a 6 month old puppy got done with it.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote