Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerry Jones Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
As a Dallas Cowboys fan, I sure hope Jerry Jones makes a racist remark.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
We won't get that lucky. On a positive note, just a few more years and we'll rank right up there with Cubs fans.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cazador humilde:
We won't get that lucky. On a positive note, just a few more years and we'll rank right up there with Cubs fans.

Except from back when the Cowboys were "America's Team" there are lots of great Smiler memories of spectacular Cowboy wins.....

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I tapered off watching Dallas when Jerry Jones bought the team and fired Landry.

When he fired Jimmy Johnson because of his own ego, I quit them entirely. As of now, I could not care less. And I grew up watching Dallas, back when they got their butts kicked on a weekly basis.

The only thing constant is change...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have memories of Dandy Don. Jerry Jones is America's Jack Ass!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We'll never know. I think Jimmy quit--couldn't stand Jerry Jones any longer.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Certainly not America's team any longer. America's average team now. 8-8 very safe prediction for them for too many years. Revolving coaches--couple seasons no super bowl--they're gone. No building for the future. Present quarterback gets hurt--no advance plans--management by crisis with NEXT year being the answer at the time. Under those conditions it's a wonder they even go 8-8.