Find
Notify
Tools

Our fool in the White House Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
http://cnsnews.com/commentary/...gun-violence-problem

Worth reading and then spreading the word.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you are still Kicking AC

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
Glad to see you are still Kicking AC

As am I!

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
glad to see you this side of the grass.As to the subject of the message,et al. If Hillary wins
I will NOT obey.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you posting again.

We had better get ready, because Hillary is nearly a shoo-in. I hate to say it, but adding Romney's 47%, the raving libs, and the vast majority of the Hispanic vote together, it makes the Dem nominee nearly unbeatable.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
Glad to see you posting again.

We had better get ready, because Hillary is nearly a shoo-in. I hate to say it, but adding Romney's 47%, the raving libs, and the vast majority of the Hispanic vote together, it makes the Dem nominee nearly unbeatable.

I thought trump was deporting all the hispancis and muslims Cool

The betting odds in gambling asian markets are totally in favor of hillary. She is like bet $1 to make $1.07 - i would take the other side just on the odds but i still expect her to be the first woman president. Main risk is age she is 70.

Trump destroyed this election for the republicans. P@ssing of 55 mil. Hispanics and 4-6/7 mil muslims does little when the demographic odds are already stacked against republicans.

I will be voting libertarian if i bother to vote.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am not fond of everything Trump says, but I'd damn sure vote for him before wasting a vote for anyone else. Personally, I think the 11 million ILLEGALS need to be deported or have a VERY difficult path to a green card. If the Hispanics and Illegals don't like it and elect a Democrat, so be it. It would take almost nothing to solve the problem, make an ID card (SS) with holographic strip which has to be checked before employing someone, similar to checking gun purchasers. No check record, find an illegal working, MINIMUM one year in Fed. Prison for the person who hired him and the head of place of employment. No excuses. Same for school kids, except they have to prove citizenship or parents with green cards.

BTW the UK odds are substantially higher for Hillary for President. If you want to bet on her, bet there.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am not fond of everything Trump says, but I'd damn sure vote for him before wasting a vote for anyone else. Personally, I think the 11 million ILLEGALS need to be deported or have a VERY difficult path to a green card. If the Hispanics and Illegals don't like it and elect a Democrat, so be it. It would take almost nothing to solve the problem, make an ID card (SS) with holographic strip which has to be checked before employing someone, similar to checking gun purchasers. No check record, find an illegal working, MINIMUM one year in Fed. Prison for the person who hired him and the head of place of employment. No excuses. Same for school kids, except they have to prove citizenship or parents with green cards.

BTW the UK odds are substantially higher for Hillary for President. If you want to bet on her, bet there.

Asian markets are deeper. I also think asian markets are biased towards obama/clinton. In asia on odds given i would take the other side to Hillary.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Will never happen on immigration - a card or employer penalty. Illegal immigration is a policy of us government. Us govt and business wants illegals in the us - provide primarily manual low skill labor and then eventually return to home country. For all the focus on mexican illegal immigration - it is actually negative this year. What we need is a guest worker program - but can't be a nation of immigrants with a guest worker program.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wrote it wrong. If you want to bet against Hillary, you should bet in the UK. For her, in Asia.

AFA a guest worker program goes, that is a good solution, we used to have one, until the pols started drumming about illegal immigrants. At least Trump will say what he thinks, unlike the 99% of lifer pols who wouldn't say shit with a mouthful of it.

PS: I really don't care to pander to the poor Muslims sensitivities. Seen any other religions removing heads lately? I'm sure the vast majority of US Muslims, residents or citizens are fine people. I just don't know how you tell the difference until people start dying.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very glad that topicstarter came here after a long break

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If Hillary wins
I will NOT obey.

Good! Wonder whether they still use a firing squad! Jackass!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gosh I hope so. Bergdahl needs to be put down.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well Peter,opinions are like assholes,everyone has one of their own.I have no use for someone in office whose aggenda is to eradicate my lifestyle.I can trace my lineage back to the original colonies so I think I have a say in the matter that some politian's whims does not override the Bill of Rights.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote