Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T.V. SHOW---HISTORY CHANNEL Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
There is supposed to be a TV show on the History channel to air this Sat. at 9:00 PM EDT on the effects of hunting on animal conservation!

May be interesting!

Hip

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'll see if I can check it out! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting, I will look for it. It's a pity that the bambiests won't see it, but doesn't matter, as their minds are made up already anyway.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
History channel has gone a long ways down hill from the original concept. I've stopped watching it.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SO HAS AMERICA----SADLY! Frowner

Hip

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
All new history programs today have a political agenda in mind BEFORE starting the studies.

It is to push an agenda.

The idea of trying to find the truth no longer exists.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad but true.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote