New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanenmacher's Gun Show Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of tom mason
posted
The Tulsa OK gun show for Apr. 4th and 5th has been cancelled.

Posts: 1117 | Location: Moore, Okla. | Registered: 28 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would hate to be a small businessman. All these shutdowns and cancellations are going to kill him.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
You're right Ken. All these closings of group get-togethers is going to cause a lot of chaos in the marketplace + our life in general. I have a friend that has the theory that as this seems to have started in China + they didn't release the info for a month that they were most likely working a bioweapon + somehow the genie got out of the bottle. It is definitely affecting our lives + economy.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Seems your friend and I share a thought in ccommon. Aslo think about the dollars some smart big time buyers are going to make from the depressed stock market.

There is no telling the real story and we certainly never will know it.

In the mean time think of the number of influenza A/B cases that is killing thousands just like every year and the media is too stupid running around jousting with windmills.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True, + now we are talking worldwide economic problems, to say the least. If it weren't so serious I would say it's like something Blofeld would pull in a James Bond movie. Maybe that's where they got the script.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On another tack; now might be a good time to invest in shares in Jim Beam, e.g. If history has taught us anything, it is that the worst times get, alcohol sales skyrocket. I personally will not profit from others' misfortune but it is a solid business move.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Remember the book by Stephen King "The Stand" and the movie that followed?

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Pop and I made it to Tulsa twice, 2006 & 2007. In 2007 someone got shot in the ass with a ricochet. I think it was a 22 rifle from a walk-in..

Posts: 6400 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote