THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Ethanol free gasoline stations..........

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ethanol free gasoline stations.......... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
(wow, I just changed my buying habits)

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp

r in w.

Posts: 557 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington | Registered: 26 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a helpful post!

Support the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Posts: 272 | Location: Central KY | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My 10.5 compression 120R motor in the FatBoy and I thank you. The one here is less than a mile from my house.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any within 100 miles of where I'm currently hanging my hat.

Posts: 1039 | Location: Colorado by birth, Virginia by employment | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess we're lucky here along the Tenn River. Because of the large number of boats and outboard motors, I'd say approx half of the stations carry ethanol free gas. It's a bit higher than the watered-down stuff.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to go to a marina or the distributor to get ethanol free gas. Just thinking about my tax dollars subsidizing the ruination of my equipment gets my blood boiling.

Posts: 3174 | Location: Warren, PA | Registered: 08 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And a lot of the 'good' gas is still 1% ethanol!

Support the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Posts: 272 | Location: Central KY | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ethanol Free is another free app too!

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote