New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA update. Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Just got the newsletter about 'Outback Steakhouse' being a no gun zone,even to the point of evicting an armed security guard that came in for supper.I will not support any anti gun business.A good friend of mine is the owner of a major spring mfg. co. that sells through Brownell's + has contracts with the Government delivering 6 million M-16 mag. springs,etc.Anyway I mentioned to him about Bank Of Americas stance on the anti gun agenda.So he said at that point he would not accept BOA cards in the future.The bottom line for any co. is profit.I think it important to be aware of anti companies + not support them financially.Years ago the NRA ran an article about anti corps. THe only one I remember now is Kraft.I still will not buy a Kraft product.We need an update on non 2nd amend. corps.+ not support the opposision.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
There WERE 2 in my area.... both closed,and one even torn down..

Overpriced and they sucked anyway.

Texas roadhouse is better and cheaper and they don't care if your packin.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1963 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote