THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Anyone want a free DVD of "For Whom The Bell Tolls"?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want a free DVD of "For Whom The Bell Tolls"? Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted
Yes, the Gary Cooper and Ingrid Bergman movie. I bought it a few days ago. I've watched it.

Old movies are what I miss about video stores. I would go rent some old movie for whatever reason. Can't do that from a Redbox, and the selection is pretty limited on Netflix and Amazon.

Anyway- let me know if you want it and I'll put it in the mail.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. PM sent. Thanks!

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
That movie is one of the few exceptions to "the book is better".

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's in the mail. Due to arrive on Tuesday.

You're welcome. tu2

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKB-Suz_2DQ

Filmed in the Grandeur of the Sonoran Wilderness. Smiler

Would have thought it was free to watch on the net, but apparently the copyright still exists.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Dang! I have it in VHS format but don't have a player anymore.It is a great movie.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And it wouldn't require a trip to the post office.

It was on the shelf at Barnes & Noble.

Also picked up Quest For Fire with it. Kind of a trippy movie. Seems like it would be a good movie to watch while stoned...but I've never been stoned.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My name happens to be Roberto. The way Ingrid says it with full emotion is for me worth watching it every time .