THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    When do you 'all start thinking about puting some of it away?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When do you 'all start thinking about puting some of it away? Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of tarbe
posted Hide Post
My land and guns are easy. The family can keep or sell as they see fit.

I wonder what my wife will do with 150,000 primers, 400 pounds of powder, 50,000 bullets, 1,500 pounds of lead and 100,000 rounds of ammo?

I guess the boys will use the ammo eventually, but I am the only handloader in the family.

I better up the loading/shooting volume, and stop buying. Eeker

0351 USMC

Posts: 1531 | Location: Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
None of my sons cared about learning to reload either. My fault I suppose as I always had a great supply on hand. Still will in the future, but when I pass it won't be my concern anymore.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote