Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Guy Report... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
NPD345 is my candidate for Great Guy of the Year.

For the past eighteen months he has been letting his hair grow out. Like a foot long.

Yesterday he got sheared. It was for a company that offers wigs to children who have been undergoing cancer treatment, with the resultant hair loss. Only a small percentage of men, compared to women, donate.

He skipped using conditioner or shampoo, because it has a negative effect on the hair.

Shortly, a couple of those kids will have hair again.

It pleases me to call him my friend. It pleases me even more that he considers me his.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
skipped the conditioner but not shampoo!!!

Skipping the conditioners was a personal choice not a requirement.

I was thinking of sending the 12 inch ponytail they cut off to Biebs to help him out.....

Thanks Rich

Shane

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Kudos to you, sir!

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
NPD that is a pretty awesome thing you did, congratulations.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you for the kind words.

One of my grand daughters "dared" me to do it and I agreed.

After 33 years as a cop I had not ever really let my hair grow out until after I retired.

When I took the dare I had no idea how long it needed to be or probably would not of done it!!

Below is the moment of truth!!

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he cleaned up pretty nice...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote