THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Remington Firearms Class Action Settlement

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington Firearms Class Action Settlement Login/Join 
one of us
posted
As an owner of a Remington Model 600 I got my voucher code for $12.50 today; redeemable at the Remington online store. Whoopi-doo! I can't even get a ball cap for that.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't spend it all in one place!

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1189 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the class action lawyers need Porsches, too!

Posts: 10633 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I recall some 30-40 years ago there was a class action on Remington concerning their 870 shotguns. You know the drill, send in your ser. #, etc. Well, my 1st thought was that some goober was trying to sue Remington for something stupid HE had done, like plugging the muzzle with mud, etc. That was + is one of the best pumps around; I felt that suit unjustified + said to myself that I'm not greatly involved in this racket, then my other thought said that for everyone who doesn't the leftover money goes to the lawyers. So I did it + you're right, the check was for $12.00 0r $14.00, I forget. I just endorsed it + sent it to the NRA. I'm really sorry to hear all this NRA, I.E. Wayne's indiscretions. That hurts us all.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good old class action lawsuits. $734,230,457.00 for the lawyers and a voucher for one used condom and two sticks of chewing gum for each of the plaintiffs.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 788:
Good old class action lawsuits. $734,230,457.00 for the lawyers and a voucher for one used condom and two sticks of chewing gum for each of the plaintiffs.

Tells you who drives these law suits what's that old Saying about shooting all the lawyers ? Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1595 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's nothing new. Actually Shakespeare coined the phrase, "The 1st thing we do is kill all the lawyers." With the exception of a couple I got to know on here, he's right on the money.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Lawyers are like mosquitoes .

Humanity would be so much better without either of them! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66992 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
That's nothing new. Actually Shakespeare coined the phrase, "The 1st thing we do is kill all the lawyers." With the exception of a couple I got to know on here, he's right on the money.

The same has been said about politicians.

Every one thinks the ones they know are ok.

So who are they really bad ones.

Posts: 19392 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pdog, that reminds me of an old saying that involves negroes + the north + the south. It is quite true BTW. Southerners hate the blacks as a race but like the ones they know, Yankees love them as a race but hate the ones they know. I guess in retrospect we are a bit more or less hypocritical.

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Norm,

I heard it a little differently.. Southerners don't care how close you get, as long as you know your place.
Northerners don't care what place you reach, as long as you don't get too close..

I've found this to be very true!

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1963 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That reminds me of a quote from Mark Twain that " Politicians are like diapers, they both need to be changed regularly; + for the same reason."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frank as I've said many times that ALL prejudices start from at least one kernel of truth.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess in retrospect we are a bit more or less hypocritical

I think we are a race of hypocrites.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
I sent a Remington 600 in for the factory recall about a dozen years ago. It came back from an "authorized warranty repair" shop. The new trigger was so stiff and hard to pull I could pick the scoped rifle up by it and is wouldn't go off. It was atrocious! I guessed the pull to be in the 10-12 pound range. It also came with a warning about "altering" the trigger.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't get those things confused.

One shot , one kill

Posts: 197 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snyper:
quote:
Good old class action lawsuits. $734,230,457.00 for the lawyers and a voucher for one used condom and two sticks of chewing gum .

One shot , one kill

Posts: 197 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Good old class action lawsuits. $734,230,457.00 for the lawyers and a voucher for one used condom and two sticks of chewing gum .

Well, that explains the funny taste!

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo