Notify
Tools

Cliff house FS...... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
......love this area.....too old.

http://utahcliffhouse.com/

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool.

Not much of a backyard. The solar panels and that square building (unless it's a pistol range) ruin it for me.

Some burnt-out silicone valley billionaire will pick it up.....or.....I may start a GoFundMe page to see if you guys might help me out with the down payment.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just offered $20.....along with a promise to be a good steward. Let's see if they take it. If I get it you 2 can have a set of keys.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Think twice about giving Gato a set of keys; wild parties, empty beer cans everywhere, naked sunning on the roof, empty shell casings everywhere, pork rib bones scattered about, strange women wandering around all the time.

On second thought, don't give me a set of keys. If I showed-up unannounced and none of the above were happening, I would be crestfallen, despondent, even suicidal perhaps. Better off just living my drab life surrounded by 2 X 4s.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Think twice about giving Gato a set of keys; wild parties, empty beer cans everywhere, naked sunning on the roof, empty shell casings everywhere, pork rib bones scattered about, strange women wandering around all the time.

On second thought, don't give me a set of keys. If I showed-up unannounced and none of the above were happening, I would be crestfallen, despondent, even suicidal perhaps. Better off just living my drab life surrounded by 2 X 4s.

Kensco:

That would be a flashback of about 30 years ago (pre-current wife) and I would never litter with beer cans, I prefer bottles.

I think I'm going to call them Monday and see what they want/expect for it. I'm thinking 250K would get me really interested, but it will likely be multiples of that figure, and I've got to check Utah personal taxes.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh well, it seems Utah has a flat tax of 5%, which takes me out of the bidding. Confused

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

You kidding? That's the whole point of having a place that far from home! dancing

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's it worth, and what will it take to buy it?

Posts: 143 | Location: mid-michigan | Registered: 04 May 2008Reply With Quote