Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shocked and Amazed Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I was down in a South Florida picking up a NFA registered SBR - Daniel Defense MK18 5.56.

This store is stocked with the latest and greatest tactical rifles, handguns and class III full auto stuff.

An older gentleman and his grandson come in and gentleman pays $40k for a full auto colt commando assault rifle.

The gun I bought was for $1,749 and it is mil spec. A $10 seer my gun would out shoot the full auto gun.

It time to repeal the 1986 machine gun ban - we allow guns that do nearly the same thing - high capacity mags, sbr military rifles. They just lack a $10 seer. Semi auto guys can shoot a 30 round mag in 5-6 seconds. Full,auto it would be 3 seconds.

The NRA and trump should repeal the 86 ban - pay a $200 stamp tax and get s full auto AR.

Still can't believe someone would pay $40k for a full auto AR.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
P T Barnum was right.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Start a Whitehouse.gov petition. I'll sign it.

Posts: 7487 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote