Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Rack Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Does anyone make nice looking wooden gun racks for wall or floor mounting? Seems like everyone has gone to gun safes.

I've been looking for a nice looking wooden gun rack and found nothing. I thought I might see something at the DSC Convention. Nada! Even the gun vendors had pretty poor substitutes / examples.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are you talking about cabinet type racks, with doors, or the simpler hook or stand type? Either way, a friend of mine is a cabinet maker and can make just about anything you want out of any wood you want if you've got a design or can draw a general idea of what you want. He is quite reasonable. PM me if you have any interest. We're about 2 1/2 hours E of Dallas.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just do a Google on 'custom gun racks, Texas, there are quite a few.......r in w.

Posts: 557 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington | Registered: 26 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ray, I'll give it a try.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote