New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Indiana Jones flick Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I heard on the radio that they are gonna do an Indy film # 5. Harrison Ford is 77 now. Not sure what the plot will be. It seems like although Steven Speilberg is producing it he won't be directing it. That is left to a director with a Spanish sounding name that I am not aware of but he was the director of several films including "Walk The Line", the Johnny Cask flic. Did anyone hear any more info on this?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I saw Ford in Call of the Wild. I was not impressed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
I saw Ford in Call of the Wild. I was not impressed.

Was he part of the animation as well ? Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
David Koepp was the screenwriter. His script has been given to Jonathan Kasden. Kasden’s Dad wrote Raider’s and The much awful Solo. The Director is James Mangold of Cop Land, Girl Interupted, and Walk the Line. Kasden’s rewrite was given to Dan Foogleman.

I do not know the plot. I usually figure out plots because scripts have to be submitted to the Swedish Government for approval. The script has not be submitted yet. The release date is July 9,2021 as of right now. David Koepp must have some good dope on Lucas and Speliburg bc he was the screenwriter on Crystal Skull.

My brother loves Ford. I think he is alright. I hope they right the wrongs of Crystal and get rid of the CGI.

Three release dates have been released.

July 9, 2021 is still the release date. Shooting just started.

Shea LaBeouf is not in this new film.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, Josh.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are welcome. I can’t help it. I love movies. I just finished JoJo Rabitt.

You guys will love it. Very well done black comedy.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Was he part of the animation as well ?

If not, he should have been! rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
maybe it will be about the Democratic primary convention!

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1963 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote