THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    ever been to Australia and didn't have a clue as to what we were talking about?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ever been to Australia and didn't have a clue as to what we were talking about? Login/Join 
Picture of Bakes
posted
http://www.buzzfeed.com/matwhi...=.ua12z0gB#.mmoKQ4ow

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
That's a good one. I only knew a few of them and I had never even heard of the others.

You might enjoy reading this Definition of Vegemite: Definition of Vegemite

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm probably in the wrong generation. Lived and worked in Australia three years and only heard two of the 17.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I've used them all one way or the other, except number 9. "Shit through the eye of a needle" is used for number 9.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote