THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    University of Texas and OU invited to the SEC.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

University of Texas and OU invited to the SEC. Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I can see OU being a worthwhile addition but UT hasn't been that good in football for a long time now. Yet, they were able to throw their weight around in the big 12 causing some of the members to flee to other conferences. Will the SEC be able to put them in their place. Now the other big 12 teams are in a quandry as to what to do. They will lose half of their TV revenue so now they are wondering if they should flee to another conference that will have them. Baylor is a good team and the current national basketball champs; they should be included in the SEC lineup. If all the colleges were to have their football teams monotised, UT would be by far the most valuable, just like the Dallas cowboys, it just doesn't make any sense.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad some of you still enjoy. It’s way down on my list to care the least bit. And I graduated from a big 12 school.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2638 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
I lost interest when the Southwest Conference was eliminated.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
SEC is where the money is. Follow the money...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote