Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home urinal...... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
If I ever find the money to build a new house, I've got to have one of these......

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't view your attachment for some reason.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Probably just as well, but it shows up perfectly on my screen.

At any rate, I did buy one of these tonight....for whatever twisted reasons, I've wanted on for a while......

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I can view it now. That's interesting. I doubt my wife is going to let me have one though.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
tell her its a bidet and you will be good to go ...

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There actually are female urinals, as well as uni-sex models, good for both. Personally, if I was a female, I don't think I'd want to use one, but that's my take.

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
posted Hide Post
That just looks wrong in so many ways.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
There actually are female urinals, as well as uni-sex models, good for both. Personally, if I was a female, I don't think I'd want to use one, but that's my take.

It looks cold...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
If I ever find the money to build a new house, I've got to have one of these......

If i want one of these in Obama black would I be a racist?

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That would depend on why you were buying it. If it was because he was black, the answer would be yes. If it was because you thought he was the worse president in the last 100 years, as I believe Bush was, then the answer would be no. Or, you wife might just like black as color scheme...... Wink

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
You beat me to it Swampy! That was my first thought when I saw the picture.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote