THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Need to ask a NY attorney a few basic questions re: will & trusts

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to ask a NY attorney a few basic questions re: will & trusts Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted
My personal attorney doesn’t know any NY attorneys. I need to ask a few
basic questions on wills and trusts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
One of my sons is licensed in NY. He does corporate litigation but might know the answers, as he's done some trust work.

What are the questions?

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watch Out! You're dealing with a lawyer-----you know he's gonna bill Ya!

Hip

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote