Tools

The Jews Ate Pigs Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
I am ashamed of my cousins!

We have saying here that only pigs eat pigs! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67017 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
From your article...
"However, the small pig, which was less than seven months old, never made it to a plate and likely died when the home collapsed."

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smokin Joe:
From your article...
"However, the small pig, which was less than seven months old, never made it to a plate and likely died when the home collapsed."

Makes no difference!

My cousins ate pigs! clap

Posts: 67017 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
only mice and snakes are scared of pigs

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Not necessarily John. When we used to go bow hunting for hogs in Gonzales we always went in pairs because if you broke a leg the hogs were very likely to eat you. Fear? Maybe not but a healthy respect for what they are capable of.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Not necessarily John. When we used to go bow hunting for hogs in Gonzales we always went in pairs because if you broke a leg the hogs were very likely to eat you. Fear? Maybe not but a healthy respect for what they are capable of.

See what I mean?

By saying only pigs eat pigs? rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dammit you beat me to it!!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was a pet Saeed.

I found this site for you: rotflmo

https://www.peta.org/features/...ons-never-eat-bacon/

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
History says that the Jewish religion evolved from others, no surprise there. Maybe one day, some Jewish religious scholar got a bad pork chop and that was it, for eating bacon. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1602 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand that the proscription of otherwise non-kasrut (kosher??) foods is waived to save one's life, perhaps one's health. A hypothetical example is almost certainly found in Nazi concentration camps. Jewish inmates would almost certainly be permitted to narf down any food without a type or quality or purity or fill-in-the-blank to stave off starvation. I know that certain foods in my specific case are permitted to combat my autoimmune illness.

Hope this helps.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1500 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my former in-laws restaurant/bar, the ham sandwich was sometimes ordered as "a special roast beef sandwich". And for many years Catholics did not eat meat on Fridays, sure.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1060 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, my neighbor's house was destroyed by a tornado. The carcass of a small dog was found near the kitchen. I guess that means my neighbor ate dogs. Shit science.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason P:
It was a pet Saeed.

I found this site for you: rotflmo

https://www.peta.org/features/...ons-never-eat-bacon/

Posts: 3684 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
Definitely not 7 months old. More like 7 weeks old. Probably fed it scraps that the other animals would not eat.

Posts: 361 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm. A living indoor garbage disposal. The first "In-pig-erator".
quote:
Originally posted by MeMe:
Definitely not 7 months old. More like 7 weeks old. Probably fed it scraps that the other animals would not eat.

Posts: 3684 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
History says that the Jewish religion evolved from others, no surprise there. Maybe one day, some Jewish religious scholar got a bad pork chop and that was it, for eating bacon. Big Grin

Grizz

All religions evolved from Stone Age Man’s .

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Ain't no life without bacon. Those who don't eat pork lead very shallow lives. Smiler

~Ann

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Small minded people eat pigs.

Proper men eat camels! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure over those dietary rules have been bent over the centuries. Reminds me of the old joke about the rabbi and Catholic priest who were seatmates on a flight discussing the things that were forbidden by their respective religions.
The punch line was the rabbi saying, "You've gotta admit that beats a ham sandwich."

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Remember Jesus said it is not what goes into your mouth that defiles you. It is what comes out of your mouth.( Lies, deceit, gossip, using God's name in vain, hatred, etc. etc. etc. ) That is what defiles you.

Craftsman

Posts: 1535 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recall the joke, Lavaca. Also, It has always been my opinion that the birth of "kosher" had its roots in a desert people with no means or concept of refrigeration or food spoilage. Makes sense really.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:

Proper men eat camels!

So, what do you call a man who smokes camels and eats swine?! rotflmo clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
quote:

Proper men eat camels!

So, what do you call a man who smokes camels and eats swine?! rotflmo clap

Cowboy! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, I would call him "The Turk" in the Camel cigarette commercials (before the 79 Iran business. Overnight Camel changed their format + model to a musculature mustachioed Irishman ( as far from a sand nigger as can be). Marketing trumps all!

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cowboy!

Touche'! rotflmo clap