Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!! Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
My new little girl has arrived. Meet Alana Beasley. She was 6lbs 14oz and 20.5” long! Mom and baby are both home, healthy and happy! This is our 1st baby and I am just blown away….

Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

"Men don't change. The only thing that should surprise a man in his life is the history he doesn't know." Harry Truman

Posts: 451 | Location: West Coast of Florida | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Congratulations kids, what a great looking family.

Girls are easier to raise...until about 13 through...well, I'm still waiting for it to go back to easy. I'm hoping for 30.

Cherish every moment. Save every dime you can for college.

You have every right to be an extremely proud papa.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
congrats.... they become daddy's girls too...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2829 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They tell me little girls love their daddies. Wouldn't know, had two boys. I'm jealous.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you bought a pink Cricket yet?? It's never too early to start gathering the things you will need to raise her right.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of the pink cricket... It can stay in the safe till she is ready!

Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

"Men don't change. The only thing that should surprise a man in his life is the history he doesn't know." Harry Truman

Posts: 451 | Location: West Coast of Florida | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.
Daughters are the only females in a guys life that will accept him for just who he is. All the others are running an agenda to change him.
Grand daughters are great and they think grand dad is pretty special.
I'm taking my youngest to see 'Lion King' this after noon.
Enjoy that baby girl..
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boondocker
posted Hide Post
Healthy looking little bundle of love you have there. I had two girls and agree they are easy to raise until the teenage complication stage. Then came a son inlaw and a grand daughter and 2 grandsons. My kids never messed with dads stuff but boy does the grandsons and their daddy does lol. Cherish the years with the family as they grow fast. Gongrats!!!

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

“The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.”

When the SHTF he with the most lead will retain the most gold!

Posts: 647 | Location: Pa | Registered: 05 January 2003Reply With Quote