THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    You won't believe all the cool stuff this man owns

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You won't believe all the cool stuff this man owns Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
If you are younger than fifty, you won't remember much of this. The best collection I have ever seen. The owner grew up in Brooklyn. Now lives in Colorado.

You will not believe all the cool stuff this one man owns!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9XFqL-3KfU

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He who dies with the most toys wins.

Apparently, he wins hands down.

Eeker

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can you say, Envy? Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Now that is one sweet collection,all across the board.Well we all put our money where our interests lie. I don't envy him (although I would like to be the owner)but I do give him respect for a grand collection.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In addition to all the military stuff Mel has is his machine shop. His shop used to be able to just about build a Harley from scratch.

Posts: 100 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA | Registered: 10 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
I visited with the Dragonman about 10 years ago - he gave my father and I a private tour of his museum. Utterly amazing. Well worth the time to visit. What I was most in shock about was he had a bar of soap from the Nazis that was made out of human fat. Unreal he has items as rare as that.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote