THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Who is Nganga? ..... A Confession and a "Coming out"
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is Nganga? ..... A Confession and a "Coming out" Login/Join 
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by McCray:
www.urbandictionary.com/define...term=attention+whore

Definition 1 seems fitting.

and should spark the response that you are looking for?

There was me thinking this was a forum for adults to discuss hunting and hunting related subjects in a sensible manner........

Why try to make such a blatent attempt to start a pissing match for no good reason?

Andrew nailed it!

I am sitting here thinking.

Here is a man, who made a fool of himself in the past, appologised, and asked to be allowed back, turning the page on his past behaviour on the forum.

He is a fellow hunter, and I thought the least we can do is give him another chance to share his experiences with us.

Then we get other members who could not resist calling him names on a public forum.

Anyone with any common sense would have realised all this will do is start another pointless argument, which might get out of hand.

May I ask what is the purpose of this sort of act?

Can we let what had happened in the past be in the past?

And get back to talking about hunting, rather than fighting between ourselves?

I am sure the majority of the members would appreciate your co-operation, I certainly will.

Thank you.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66994 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can we let what had happened in the past be in the past?

And get back to talking about hunting, rather than fighting between ourselves?

I am sure the majority of the members would appreciate your co-operation, I certainly will.

beer

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, and more importantly Nganga, I see my post was taken wrong. No doubt because I phrased it wrongly. I am sorry I posted that link.

My point, that I was trying to make, is that when someone stirs crap as Chip did and even this thread, it is sometimes just an attempt at attention gathering. I hope Nganga has changed and wish him the best of luck on being around here for a long time.

Once again, I apologize for my piss poor attempt at bringing this up.

Joe

ETA, PM sent to Nganga

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Joe,

Did you work late, car broke down in a shit part of town and get home to find warm beer in the fridge? Your wife details you the most boring account of her latest shopping spree and you get onto your computer which is covered in candy and coke and open up AR?

No? I did.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Here is a man, who made a fool of himself in the past, appologised, and asked to be allowed back, turning the page on his past behaviour on the forum.

He is a fellow hunter, and I thought the least we can do is give him another chance to share his experiences with us.

Seems to me, most members here have been pretty civil to the return of a couple of "hunters" who went out of their way to be serious jerks and insult others on this site for a year..

Posts: 353 | Location: Southern Black Hills SD | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote