New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 458 ! Login/Join 
one of us
posted
http://jalopnik.com/5324429/fe...lian-muscle/gallery/
The Italians have introduced a new 458 - Ferrari 458 Italia ! Big Grin I find the lines very attractive and it's got power to spare . dancing

one of us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful car, if I could afford it, which I can't. But for about 40% of the price you get a VERY similar looking car, except for the rear end treatment, that will equal or outperform it. Voila.....the Corvette ZR1.

I might be able to afford the ZR1 but I can't afford the divorce that would come with it...... beer

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Both beautiful cars huh......... sadly, we have to pay 100% import tax plus 14% VAT here, so both are a loooooooooong way beyond my budget.

Now where did I put those winning lottery numbers for next week. rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Beautiful car. Thanks for posting.

Gatogordo - Come on, all things are possible. Just spend the same amount on her! Better yet, his and her 'vettes. No problemo.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cazador humilde:
Beautiful car. Thanks for posting.

Gatogordo - Come on, all things are possible. Just spend the same amount on her! Better yet, his and her 'vettes. No problemo.

Great idea! If you're playing the Paulson/Ben Bernanke of Texas, just PM me with details and I'll take a couple of hundred grand at very low interest rates. I'm at least as credit worthy as AIG. beer No problemo!

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
100% import tax plus 14% VAT

Does that mean the tax on the car is its purchase price plus 14% again on the purchase price? Holy fo-shizzle! Are there any cars of newer than 1956 vintage in your country?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote