Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P220 .45 Super Match...... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
I posted this in pistol shooting and had no looks in 24 hours so am re-posting it here. Damn fine pistol.

......is, by FAR, the most accurate .45 you can buy for under a grand. Usually they shoot as well as guns costing at least twice as much.

CDNN has them on sale for $999.99. I've already "stocked up" on a couple of them and, being in Texas, the $82 sales tax I would have to pay, stops me from buying more from CDNN, but that is a fine price.

There is a seller on GB that starts them NIB, for $949.99, but since I've never done business with him, I am not going to mention his name. I just bt. one from him, not hard to find if you search GB.

Again, this is a helluva lot of pistol, accuracy wise, for the money and Sig is no longer making this model, so when the NIBs are gone they will be GONE. Highly recommended.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I wanted a 220 for quite some time.I picked up one at the Austin Gun show + sold it the next month. It was a very accurate pistol + performed flawlessly.However it is totally a right handed weapon;there are no left handed Germans;except me of course but that is heritage as I am American. I just could'nt get used to it,still stuck on the 1911A1.It is a great pistol though.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Those CDNN emails get me in trouble and I have been wondering about that 220.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marcus,it is a great pistol + if you are right handed + not a hard head (like me)
that is still tied to the 1911, you will be thrilled with the 220.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Marcus,it is a great pistol + if you are right handed + not a hard head (like me)
that is still tied to the 1911, you will be thrilled with the 220.

You are not helping me! I'm actually considering your FN-FAL.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell, buy both, you're single. Smiler

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good advice Marcus. You should get that 220 while it is still available. You can work a payment plan with me.See,now was'nt that easy?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the 220 Match Elite. It's all steel and a traditional da/sa set up. Fantastic pistol. Very heavy, as a result, there is not a lot of recoil. I strongly considered the CDNN deal as well. I just didn't have room in the quiver for it.