THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Seriously...AR has become a JOKE! [My apologies]

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seriously...AR has become a JOKE! [My apologies] Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I apologize for my outburst a few hours ago!
I should know better!
I'm ashamed of myself!
I lost it here!
I screwed up!
Terrible language and I am ashamed!
I should have gone quietly!
Caracal/Dennis...excuse me please...My apologies!
Saeed my apologies!
I leave quietly...

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland,
Please don't hold back so much tell us what you really think Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted Hide Post
Roland,

When you have a chance please send me an email brother.

Thanks,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
What's up bro?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Late-Bloomer:

quote:

You folks should be ashamed of yourselves for passing judgment on everything and anything.

If you are Mark Sullivan you will be judged or condemned for hunting too close,
If you are Saeed you will judged and accused of just shooting at long range,implying that he is not really hunting.

So you cannot win.

quote:
You guys may earn 6-digits and me a humbling 15,000 a year.

If you hunt Africa with a relatively low price PF-Remington 700, you will be told you really need a CRF
but,IF you go to Africa with a more pricey Echols .505, you can be accused of carrying an overly expensive 'pimp' rifle.

so you cannot win.

quote:
Bunch of pricks who think they're TOURIST HUNTING shit is what real life is.

Unfortunately, for some small-narrow minded people, it does happen mean a lot or the world, to them.
also,
IF one has a traditional SxS rifle and can go to Africa a couple times, one seems entitled to be part of some small self-formed
mentally incestuous elitist click, that seems to exist within AR.
Despite the fact that a good number of those relative novices are mostly just blowhard tourist hunters, that could not properly
utilise a large bore SxS, or be relied upon, to save their life or anyone else's, in a jam.
infact,
A good number of poor-firearm practice novices holiday hunting Africa, are more of a constant risK & danger to the hunting party,
than the target DG itself...As Saeed has said, most the time spent hunting DG in Africa, is not dangerous till we as humans,.. F**K -Up.
BUt that sort of humble truth, does not sit well with the crapola hype-marketing surrounding DG hunting in Africa..and some of the naive
cashed-up types that are eager to swallow it and then try to mimic out some nostalgic African great white hunter fantasy, that someone has sold them.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have a saying in Aussie.

When you do not like some ones comment, let it go through to the keeper.

Need a thick skin.

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
You heard me mate...FUCK this place!

Dear Roland,

Please note that Saeed's kids have access to the site and can I then suggest a more decorative form of speech?

As an artist this should be quite easy for you.

Best

Pheasant Plucker

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You heard me mate...FUCK this place!

You've got to be kidding me. Talk about a de-railment.

"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it". Fred Bear

Posts: 442 | Location: WA. State | Registered: 06 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Skin is thick bro...But calling a SPADE a spade!
Telling it like it is!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are trying to say that this forum is full of idiots by acting like an idiot yourself?
The only thing you have proven is that you have neither good manners nor social graces and you seem to be proud of it.

You should be ashamed for your post and the way showed your very disrespectful behaviour towards our gracious host Saeed.

Dennis

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Roland,
I am very glad I never did business with you and I certainly never will.
Have a nice day.

Regards from germany,

Dennis

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dom
posted Hide Post
Late Bloomer -- you sure someone didn't grab your login in your place? From what I've seen of your past posts, have enjoyed them but it is unusual to see this. Like said, thick skin is often required on the forums. You don't do yourself any favors stooping here, best to just delete this and start over Cool

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom ---------

Posts: 728 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
LB,
I doubt very much Saeed would ban you for what you have expressed.
Saeed well knows that fakes,blowhards and cheapsalesmen exist on AR as much as they do at SCI.

If you met those same pretentious hollow persons on the street while they are all on their own,
it would be like you spooking a church mouse.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Late Bloomer- you have been an active member of AR and I have enjoyed reading your posts so someone/something must have ticked you of big time. I am grateful for this forum as I really enjoy reading all the hunt reports. I may not be able to afford the majority of these hunts but that doesnt really matter. I believe that alot of hunters and outfitters have benefited by being members of AR as it is a huge source of valuable info. So it certainly isnt a joke. Keep up the good work Saeed!

Posts: 18 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 21 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
I think you have confused the internet with reality.

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bushwack
posted Hide Post
Yip, AR has a lot of assholes...and the negativity i received from my lastest hunting offer again did sell me 3 hunts...The same guy's that crucify you is doing the bookings...how cares, at least your view rate is esculating...i will remember you as 'the guy who spoke so true...'

Dream it...Discover it...Experience it...

Patrick Reynecke
Outfitter and Professional Hunter
Bushwack Safaris
Box 1736
Rustenburg

North West Province
South Africa
www.bushwacksafaris.co.za
Cell: +27 82 773 4099
Email: bushwacksafaris@vodamail.co.za

Posts: 291 | Location: North-West Province, South Africa | Registered: 17 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Hi Roland,

Sorry to hear that your cage has been rattled. I hope you have not been cheated.

Stay cool,
Milo.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Wow. Just wow.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Think when you talk![/QUOTE]

Late Bloomer, whatever has upset you about AR does not warrant an expletive laden diatribe or telling civil folk to F-off. Your comments to Caracal are unwarranted. When you calm down the first thing you should do is send him an apology.
JCHB

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He needs to find his meds and start taking them again. Totally uncalled for.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dom:
Late Bloomer -- you sure someone didn't grab your login in your place? From what I've seen of your past posts, have enjoyed them but it is unusual to see this. Like said, thick skin is often required on the forums. You don't do yourself any favors stooping here, best to just delete this and start over Cool

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's exactly what's happened.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom:

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's exactly what's happened.

That's what I'm thinking also. This seems very out of character.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Late,
For someone who has been graciously or ungraciously using AR to sell things, you are a bit off base.

Anyway, you are free to leave or stay, it is a free internet.

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
coffee
quote:
1) Reduce the pressure by talking to someone -- If you feel you've suffered some of the symptoms of a nervous breakdown, then you may have been feeling very alone. It's vital that you talk to someone who is sympathetic, whether that's your doctor, a trusted family member or friend, or a good therapist. So many people suffer in silence or feel they 'don't want to be a burden', but your health is vital and we all need a helping hand sometimes. In fact, helping one another is what makes us human; so asking for help is one way of enabling someone else to realize some of their own humanity.

2) Prioritize your body's needs -- A build up of the stress hormone cortisol in the blood stream (1) can play havoc with your appetite. Make a point of eating nutritiously and regularly, eating plenty of vegetables and protein, whether you feel like eating or not. Without proper nutrition, any one of us will feel as if we've 'ground to a halt'. Take very small amounts of exercise even if, at first, it's just to walk around the block. Small amounts of physical movement will help increase energy bit by bit. The woman who'd suffered a nervous breakdown in my neighbourhood all those years ago had apparently not left her house for months. Make sure you get outside for at least twenty minutes a day, as you need the vitamin D in sunlight (even on a cloudy day) to help stabilize your mood and help improve your night time sleep patterns.

3) Be fair on your self -- If someone had just run their first marathon, it might be unreasonable to try to force them to sprint down to the local store and back - they need to rest. And if you've had a nervous breakdown, don't expect too much of yourself for a while, because you need to rest and recuperate.

4) Relaxation is the key to recovery -- Stopping for a while and taking time to relax when you feel things are getting too much will gradually allow your body and mind to start to feel refreshed and re-energized again. Regular relaxation will also help 'reset' your sleeping patterns, which will help reduce your stress levels greatly. Regular relaxation changes the way you think and feel about everything. Whilst emotions are continuously whipped up just like sand in a storm, it's harder to see clearly. But right now, relaxation has to be a priority. How do you relax? If you answer: "I don't!", then a nervous breakdown was, perhaps, inevitable. There are many ways to relax, from having a massage to gardening to listening to relaxation CDs. For a quick taste of a relaxation download, click on the free audio link below. You never know - it just might make all the difference.

5) Divide and conquer your problems -- When we see all our problems as one big mass, it feels overwhelming. The fact is, for a while, problems need to be ignored or, if you do have to start addressing them, then they need to be addressed one at a time. But the main problem you need to address right now is the way that you feel mentally and physically. If a car needs re-tuning, that takes priority over where you need to drive it. Take your time. When you are feeling rough is not the time to make big decisions or plans - in the same way that if we were going to launch a small boat we'd need to wait until the water is calm enough before we can set sail. I think one of the major symptoms of a nervous breakdown is a sense of not being able to cope effectively - a feeling of being swamped by problems. Decide not to decide for a while. And when you do get back into problem-solving mode, then make a point of focusing on one difficulty at a time. Divide your problems and eventually you'll conquer them.

6) Ask yourself: What's going to be different in future? -- A nervous breakdown is a signal that your life the way it was just wasn't working for you. Now you have an opportunity to determine what exactly you want to be different in your future life so that living healthily can become sustainable. Maybe you'll focus more on relationships or perhaps spend more time outdoors or even take up interests that you used to enjoy but haven't made the time for in years. As they say: no one reaches the end of their life and wishes they'd spent more time in the office. How do you want your life to be from here on?

7) Imagine a positive future and set yourself boundaries -- Every day, take a few moments to strongly envisage how you're going to be when you have renewed energy and confidence. How you'll begin to enjoy those little things in life, such as meeting up with a friend for a coffee, going shopping, spending time with your family, or taking a walk on a sunny day, just like you used to. When you feel more relaxed, you will also be able to put up boundaries so you don't overwork and set yourself limits so that you don't have to deal with a breakdown again. As you start to feel calmer, things that you currently find difficult to do will slowly become easier. Just remember that right now you have just gone off-track slightly and you just need to stop for a while to return back to the 'real you'. With this rest and revitalization, you'll begin to see a brighter future.
coffee

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I should know better!
I'm ashamed of myself!
I lost it here!
I screwed up!
Saeed my apologies!
I leave quietly...

Roland

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
I should know better!
I'm ashamed of myself!
I lost it here!
I screwed up!
Saeed my apologies!
I leave quietly...

Roland

The above quote is the act of the gentleman I have always found Late-Bloomer to be!

Roland I understand the outburst, because sometimes these threads can get a little wild. Having said that I certainly hope that nothing I have posted is the cause of your melt down. Being one of the oldest posters here I certainly do not want you to leave, but if that is the tack you have to take, I say the place will not improve with your passing, but will be poorer for the loss!

..........God speed friend, in what ever you decide to do!

..................................................................... CRYBABY

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
I should know better!
I'm ashamed of myself!
I lost it here!
I screwed up!
Saeed my apologies!
I leave quietly...

Roland

Well done and mahalo, Brother. The spirit of aloha is not a tourist fantasy. Your safari photo work remains incredible. I wish you much aloha on Lanai.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote