Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USAir does a nice thing! Login/Join 
one of us
posted
I don't often get a chance to say something nice about an airlines ... but once in a while ...

During boarding on a USAir flight from Houston to Charlotte Monday 9/21/09 at 7 am, a young soldier was getting on in the last bunch and walking toward the back. He as at the tail end of the folks loading and was probably traveling space available and had gotten the second to last available seat. He appeared to be fresh out of high school and basic training.

A stewardess came from the front and tapped him on the shoulder and then motioned him to come forward with her. He looked concerned. I was concerned.

Then we all smiled, as the Stewardess seated him in the last available space in first class!

Very nice thing to do. WELL DONE!!!

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thumb

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
salute

Posts: 749 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
By virtue of where I live I am forced to travel US Air frequently. I HATE US Air. But I'll give 'em their props on this one.
Nice job.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
salute

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote