Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jedi Knight question. Login/Join 
one of us
posted
This question is for Jedi Knights ONLY! I am in training to be a Jedi Knight. I think I should be able to get a scholarship or something, as I have been identified as having an unusually high concentration of chlorine (or something like that) in my blood stream. So here is my question:
If I get bonked on the head, can someone else use my light sabre? I always thought that you had to use the Force in order to be able to use a light sabre, but if all you need do is hit the switch and the LiIon batteries come on then I think that a 9mm with one of those special safety rings so only I could use it, would be better.
Also where should I get my training? I am a bit suspicious of that weird looking weasel with long pointed ears. I think he may be a pervert. So my choices are:
IT Tech
Phoenix University
Tulsa Welding.
I am leaning towards Phoenix U as they were the ones that contacted me about my untapped potential.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vashper

Can you help Peter out?

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Vashper

Can you help Peter out?

animal

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually I was hoping that Idaho Sharp Shooter would chime in!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jedi, as a Jew, can only be born. And to teach the fool - only to spoil.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by vashper:
Jedi, as a Jew, can only be born. And to teach the fool - only to spoil.[/QUOTE

Oh wise one good advice

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wait young jedi,

master Yoda (aka Edmond) will contact you regarding training opportunities in the Land of Ukraine.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i don't think that anybody else will want to handle your sabre shocker 2020 and i doubt that you will have to worry about bonking yourself in the head with your sable Eeker

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote