Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

picture test Login/Join 
One of Us
posted

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd say those were "keepers"

Good stuff.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
I'd say those were "keepers"

Good stuff.

Best

GWB

I would too, if there were two. But it is the same damn fine buffalo in both pics. dancing Congratulations!

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gato,

IIRC the title of the thread was "picture test".

I take a lot of pictures. Some are keepers, others are not.

Just to keep things straight, when I said keepers, with an "S" for plural, I was referring to the number of photos, not the number of buffalo.
Pardon, I forgot you'd be looking over my shoulder. I should have been more specific.
wave
rotflmo
jumping

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beretta682E.

Let be be more specific for the benefit of my good friend CAT.

I am not qualified to judge whether the buff in your picture is a "keeper". I would surmise that since you shot him and he is dead, you probably can't "give him back". I would think that he was a trophy. Not being a PH or even a Caucasian that hunts Africa (as opposed to an African hunter) I will not make that judgment or assumption.

I have enjoyed the opportunity to use cameras of various quality since 1971. I shoot several thousand digital images a year. Though not a professional, I know what I like. Some photos are better than others. Some I keep. Some I don't.
If that was my animal, and I had taken (via time delay) those images,or had someone else take them, I would keep them as a remembrance for times such as this, and for my own edification. I would not discard them.

Best

GWB