THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Ann, You Might Want To Check Your Hole Card

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ann, You Might Want To Check Your Hole Card Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Living a rural existence doesn't guarantee a thing. https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/23...nstructor/index.html Get the vaccine.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Rural existence didn't stop the bubonic plague or the 1918 Spanish flu either. I have friends that refuse to get theirs siteing everything from the # of the beast to gov. control, etc. I got mine but I still wear a mask in public. Belt + suspenders.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Rural existence didn't stop the bubonic plague or the 1918 Spanish flu either. I have friends that refuse to get theirs siteing everything from the # of the beast to gov. control, etc. I got mine but I still wear a mask in public. Belt + suspenders.

Belt AND suspenders!

Obviously you are not the sort of person who would get a second look from me!

Despite the facts SUSPENDERS tend to get my attention! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
She might live rural but as she says in the video she has a large family who no doubt are out and about. She says she teaches classes so again, exposure factor is higher there too. I thought she looked a lot older than her age as well and wondered if she was a smoker? Just speculating. Sad they got sick but their circumstances appear to be a lot different than mine.

I have a neighbor (about 5 miles away) who's son brought covid to their home from a 4 July celebration in a nearby town. Again, another large household, some got sick, others didn't. She got pneumonia out of it. It happens. She will be fine.

I continue to do well. Processing a case of fresh peaches this weekend as well as putting up my sweet corn. I've planted my fall crop vegetables already. Summer is a busy time here.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Belt + suspenders.

As I have got older I have gone with a belt and suspenders.

If I want to carry a handgun on my belt I need suspenders.

If I tighten the belt up enough to keep the handgun in place. It causes me lower back pain.

Thus the belt and suspenders.

Posts: 19392 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed, + some days I wear my lower back brace belt. This aging is not for the timid. Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote