THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    can you burn a dvd from a online movie ??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

can you burn a dvd from a online movie ?? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
hi guys , not sure if this can be done , but I am interested in knowing how, can you burn a dvd of a movie on you tube ???
or other internet movie sites ?

trying to burn a copy of this and many other sci / fi classics

Beyond the Time Barrier

I am using windows XP.

if so will I require any additional soft ware ??
what & which will I need ??

and how ?

many thanks, robbt

Posts: 5530 | Location: new york | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Rob,

You'll need to download the movie from YouTube and convert it to MP4 or MP3.

Free software for the above is available, but use a reliable source like cnet.com .

George
P.S. Our help forum is for problems with the site, not a general help forum.

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
robsrost:

Of course it can be done easy in many ways. But, you want to burn movie on DVD as file (movie.mp4 or whatever) or you want to make DVD movie?

Both is a little (more than little) bit obsolete.

Jiri

But for the first: You need to download movie from YT (youtube). After that, it is just mp4 movie you can burn on dvd as it is (if it will fit DVD capacity). But if you want to make movie DVD, you need another software, which will encode downloaded movie to DVD format and burn it (or just convert to DVD movie format and use different software to burn it).

If you need step by step "how to", just ask . ..

Jiri

Posts: 2076 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote