THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Best in World Whitetail Deer Mount

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best in World Whitetail Deer Mount
 Login/Join

<John Griffith>
posted
I won this at the past World Taxidermy Championships held in Springfield, Ill. In the Prof. Div  -

one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Good job,I am thinking of trying my first mount on this years buck.scores in the 150s so I hope I dont screw up.Jon

Posts: 23 | Location: clinton In USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
Excellent work John. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to win a world championship. Congratulation.

[ 11-23-2002, 07:03: Message edited by: Jerry Huffaker ]

Posts: 2007 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John

Congrats on the award. Now when are ya gonna ship my mount to me????????????? VBG. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1115 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama | Registered: 07 August 2002Reply With Quote