New
Find
Notify
Tools

Info on Tannery
 Login/Join

<Ten32>
posted
Anyone out there ever dealt with WB PLace. They have a hide exchange where you send them your hides, they measure it then give you credit toward finished goods like gloves, jackets, but they are not made from your hides.
Thanks

WB Place

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've had several pairs of gloves made by them and they were excellent. Just this year, I drove over to their store, to check it out. It's nice to be able to see the actual product, instead of the pictures. They've been in business for a long time. They do make some nice gloves.

Posts: 115 | Location: mid west | Registered: 10 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had numerous deer hides tanned by WB, I have always been satisfied. I have also had a couple of jackets made from my hides since I brought them to them, whether they used them or not no one knows, however they do a first class job and return any leather not used will be returned. If possible I would go to the factory and select the garment you want and have them take YOUR measurements so you will get a perfect fit.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote