THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Guinea fowl needs new home

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guinea fowl needs new home
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Do you need one for your game room?

I have a Guinea fowl mount that needs a new home. The owner will not pay for him so he is for sale.

This bird is a new mount.

asking $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. lower 48

Safari Taxidermy by:John Baker
www.safaritaxidermy.com

Posts: 278 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas , USA | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is gorgeous!

~Ann

Posts: 19166 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JP Baker
Guinea will have a new home soon.
bobga

Posts: 201 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bobga,

The Guinea will be home soon.

Thank You,
John

www.safaritaxidermy.com

Posts: 278 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas , USA | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD

www.safaritaxidermy.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is what I get for not reading the forum every three hours and missing stuff. My wife would die for one of these. She picked up feathers for 21 days in Tanzania and was heartbroken that we couldn't export the one I shot

Posts: 569 | Location: Escaped to Montana  | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bradhe, if you or anybody else are interested, I have a few more that I can mount.

www.safaritaxidermy.com