THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Taxidermist in San Antonio, TX

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taxidermist in San Antonio, TX
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted
I would like some suggestions as to who in San Antonio, TX would be recommended for some African trophies. Thanks!

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
If you want to stay in San Antonio, Broadway Lockers does excellent work. I have had 5 animals done there. They do a lot of african work. They have many full time taxidermists and are an old and respected company. Here is a link: Broadway Link

Having said that, I met and got to know Bob Wilkins of Wildlife Aritstry in Cameron. I had all of my african animals done by Bob. He is also authorized to receive them, as is Broadway. Here is his link: Wildlife Link

Bob is currently doing 3 animals for me right now.

Bob

This is the gemsbok Bob Wilkins did for me.

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm just a short drive to Corpus Christi.

Safari Taxidermy by:John Baker
www.safaritaxidermy.com

Posts: 278 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas , USA | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I second both recommended by Bob. Might also like to check out Woodbury's in Ingram/Kerrville. They are expensive and usually backed up. However I have one that I have been using who was trained via Woodbury's, I recommend him highly. See PM.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote