THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Any double Back Bear Mounts out there

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any double Back Bear Mounts out there
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We just came Back from a Black bear Hunt and was lucky enough to Harvest to bears.We would like to do a 2 Bear mount.I willpost a write up when I get time with pictures.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Found someone that had what I was looking for.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Uplandhunter
posted Hide Post
Can you post a picture, I am looking for the same thing.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair

http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 203 | Location: Northeast, Nebraska | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for any suggestions for a double bear mount for months, would also be very interested in seeing any pics avaiable

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Blaser
Do you have any pics to share? Or do you know where to find such pics??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will post a picture that I was sent next week.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would be great --looking forward to seeing it!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We love our bears... No pictures of double mounts.. But plenty of pictures of bear mounts on our website.. Check them out, address below.

We can design just what you want..

Jim Kimball

Delivery and set up by us is no problem..

Posts: 66 | Location: North Central Wisconsin | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote