THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Somebody Made a Taxidermist Do This

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Somebody Made a Taxidermist Do This
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I can only assume it was at gunpoint...

From an upcoming series of auctions in Iowa, three consecutive days, including one day with 174 lots of antlers, and the most full-body mounts of baby animals I've ever seen, including a giraffe that looks to be about 7' tall.

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If it's real this is probably the best piece in any of the auctions (I haven't looked at the guns on Sunday) but something looks "off" to me, but I'm certainly no dinosaur expert.

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not every day you see a one-curl kudu mount...

one of us
posted Hide Post
there is 15 minutes I will never get back. Some of the worst taxidermy I have seen

Posts: 569 | Location: Escaped to Montana  | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

From an upcoming series of auctions in Iowa, three consecutive days, including one day with 174 lots of antlers, and the most full-body mounts of baby animals I've ever seen, including a giraffe that looks to be about 7' tall.

Link

Well, it certainly is unique. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
quote:

Link

Well, it certainly is unique. Big Grin

Grizz

They are calling it a "Beer".

I guess if you put moose antlers on a grizzly it makes a "goose".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not every day you see a one-curl kudu mount...

Looks more like an Addax than a Kudu.

Posts: 10589 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote