THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Selling taxidermy collections?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling taxidermy collections?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone ever done it - any recommended approaches and what to expect?

thanks,

Mike

Posts: 89 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 07 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howdy Rock,

I have been in the wildlife business my hole life. Normally when people try and sell taxidermy pieces they are surprised at how much they are actually worth. Like you would assume pricing is typically dependent upon scarcity of the animal in conjunction with size of the trophy. Quality in the taxidermy is usally in third place in determining a value. If you need to find buyers as fast as possible and liquidate rapidly then you need to be prepared to get less money. If you are patient in many occasions you can get more than they are worth. If you would like some more detailed advice say for your collection or something you are interested in purchasing feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help you.

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you post or send some pictures?

Safari Taxidermy by:John Baker
www.safaritaxidermy.com

Posts: 278 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas , USA | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote